Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
didn't have more hair than melaugh all you want at our 15 different bottles… but Do you wanna crawl in bed with a “woman” who smells like Old Spice, Irish Springs, and Barbasol shaving cream with skin rougher than yours?

Didn’t think so… well a couple of you weirdos would!!!
Whose idea was it anyway for women to shave, I wouldn't mind a hairy women as long as she didn't have more hair than me. Whoops that would be most women, ow well! HA! NoMo!

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Whose idea was it anyway for women to shave, I wouldn't mind a hairy women as long as she didn't have more hair than me. Whoops that would be most women, ow well! HA! NoMo!
A hairy woman Smitty? I guess you shouldn’t be in the primate exhibit at the zoo without supervision 🤣🤣🤣🤣

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We'll call him TripleC instead of @TripleB.

Instead of Brad, he's now Chad.
Never heard that before but I can live with that.
Screenshot 20231118 122516 Brave

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I actually wouldn't mind it being 50" width restricted, as long as they ban the jeeps who roll through 30 deep with 40"+ tires thats been an issue too. I could actually jusify the Pioneer 520.
I could live with it for real. If you have a machine that will squeeze through those gates on that width restriction trail at Windrock, you will see all the proof you need for size restrictions. I rode it a couple of years ago and that's what all the trails looked like here 20 years ago. I think it's 63 ior 65 inches but I could be wrong. My Pioneer would barely squeeze through before the spacers.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I love riding that area. I don’t want to destroy s***, tear up the land any more than I can avoid, or leave any trace that I was there. Our last ride had me frustrated at the other groups. The moron in the Canned Ham with the loud exhaust and stereo almost caused me to lose my 💩. I’m certainly willing to pay for my permits in order to help keep the place up. That being said I’d also like a way to root the morons out, or at least make it more difficult for them to be around.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I've lost 20lbs. 20 more and I will be up on top of my car beating my chest too.
Congrats on the weight lost…but…but Please don’t do the chest beat thing….I have enough things burned into my memory I can’t erase, I don’t need a long haired Karen screaming and beating them/they chest!!🤣😂

And calling me Boi makes me feel gangsta!!

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!