Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never heard Alpha male and Yankee in the same sentence ever. You're the one that got butt hurt by being called a Yankee, you Yankee.
Nah I just feel bad that you think it's an insult. And I just can't stand to break it to you knowing how devastated you'll become. Just like when Clayton Bixby found out he was black lol

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nah I just feel bad that you think it's an insult. And I just can't stand to break it to you knowing how devastated you'll become. Just like when Clayton Bixby found out he was black lol
I've never use it as an insult. Just use it to classify people. You have people from up North and then you have Yankees. Kinda like you have black people and n****s. It's all in the attitude.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!