P1000 "No Snow" Insurance

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just added insurance that it will not snow in my area I for the next several years. Thanks in part to @Remington and @Hondasxs among others. I purchased the CEC Enclosure and the Denali Pro 72" plow with Hydro-turn. I ordered both items on Monday and received both this same week. Richard was gracious enough to extend a member discount to me on the plow and give me some advice for which I am most appreciative. The plow is very heavy built and installation was fairly straightforward. Joe from CEC enclosures was also quick to respond and mailed out the enclosure within a couple of hours from the time I ordered. Very satisfied with both purchases so far. This forum is an awesome resource and contains some of the most helpful information on the web.

PXL 20221022 205621847
PXL 20221022 205632326

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I just added insurance that it will not snow in my area I for the next several years. Thanks in part to @Remington and @Hondasxs among others. I purchased the CEC Enclosure and the Denali Pro 72" plow with Hydro-turn. I ordered both items on Monday and received both this same week. Richard was gracious enough to extend a member discount to me on the plow and give me some advice for which I am most appreciative. The plow is very heavy built and installation was fairly straightforward. Joe from CEC enclosures was also quick to respond and mailed out the enclosure within a couple of hours from the time I ordered. Very satisfied with both purchases so far. This forum is an awesome resource and contains some of the most helpful information on the web.

View attachment 359914View attachment 359915
Looks good man

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Very nice... That plow looks great.

Anyone else interested in a plow needs to start thinking about it now. Sales have already picked up past week and expected to climb and if it is like the past 2 years... keeping track of inventory becomes a issue and out of stocks are expected.
Shoot me a message here if your interested ---> https://hondasxs.com/conversations/add?to=hondasxs

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I just added insurance that it will not snow in my area I for the next several years.
My old subdivision (previous house) was very happy after I dropped the cash and installed a 20kW whole-house generator.

Power outages in our development immediately went down by 90% ... LOL.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!