Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
those codes most likely due to low battery. Had a Foreman electric shift and a low battery that was going bad drove me crazy. Would start but with low voltage would not shift. I had the factory battery go bad in my P500 and it would barely crank it over and start it but would not shift either. And actually my second batter is going bad now. Going to put a disconnect switch on the power to my bus strip under hood as the wireless winch controller is always on and drains the battery.
Are you getting charging voltage? Just replaced battery due to overcharging bad voltage regulator/rectifier that bulged out battery at 1900 miles. After market rectifier a POS, waiting on a genuine Honda OEM part. Update: OEM works find.

Last edited:
Reactions: rtn001
rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Are you getting charging voltage? Just replaced battery due to overcharging bad voltage regulator/rectifier that bulged out battery at 1900 miles. After market rectifier a POS, waiting on a genuine Honda OEM part.
I had the same problem with a couple of after market parts and now use OEM parts when I can. They eather aren't what they say or don't work. It's a pain in the backside to return them. Never had a problem with OEM.

Reactions: Mudder and Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!