P700m4 NORTH EAST INDIANA SERVICE CENTER PIONEER 700

S

searlest

Sep 12, 2017
indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Can someone please give a recommendation for a good service center in the North East Indiana area

I am 45 Mile South of Fortwayne and 115 Mile north of Indy

My machine has 500 hours / 2000 miles

I only issue I have that i know for sure is the clutch is slipping when I first take off when the unit is cold.

After it gets warmed up slippage is no longer a issue?

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can someone please give a recommendation for a good service center in the North East Indiana area

I am 45 Mile South of Fortwayne and 115 Mile north of Indy

My machine has 500 hours / 2000 miles

I only issue I have that i know for sure is the clutch is slipping when I first take off when the unit is cold.

After it gets warmed up slippage is no longer a issue?
Let it warm up a little. Maybe 1-2 minutes with regular oil. I switched to synthetic and now idle for less than a minute and have no slippage. I wouldn’t take it in for that. They will just let it warm up, then drive it and say it’s normal.

Reactions: Backwoods
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you are talking real cold... Like freezing temps. Let it warm to one bar on the dash temp gauge!

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And check the oil level following the instructions step by step. I believe the 700 owners have reported slightly better performance when oil is right at the top of the range on the dipstick, maybe slightly overfull?

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Mine does the same thing, has since new! Now I start it and put in gear, wait with a little bit of throttle until it moves good to go! By the way Welcome to the board.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I always let mine warm up , it doesn't take but a couple of minutes here to hit 1 bar. It never slips.

Reactions: Mudwing
ByronM

ByronM

Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2016
St Charles, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
Don't believe your clutch is slipping as there in not a clutch on the 700, there is a automotive type transmission and torque converter which is designed to slip up to a certain rpm. Make sure you are using the correct oil as unlike a car the engine oil is used by the transmission and like others have said make sure the engine is starting to warm up.

Reactions: Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!