North west AR ride

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Let’s not get carried away. That achievement is held mighty high and only the most elite can receive that badge of honor!
I think he earned it for just his help with radio’s !

I know it’s a high honor, but I think we should nominate him!

I know I’ve been striving (begging) for years myself for that honor, the least I can do is point out someone deserving!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am sure there are other parks or areas to ride close by but here are the ones that I know of. I will be in NYC at the beginning of the week but hopefully can join you if you ride on Thursday. If you decide to go to Buckhorn or Mulberry/Millcreek I have maps of those areas I have created that I can send you. Rush springs you really don't need a map but they have some outdated ones there that are free.(I mention because their map probably have less than a 1/4 of the trails on there that the park has)

Buckhorn

• Little over 2hours from Joplin - by Devils den -
  • Great trail system, generally rocky trails, only trail system growing in area
  • $3 a day to ride
Mulberry/Millcreek
  • about 2.5 hours from Joplin -
  • Trail system
  • $3 a day to ride

Rush Springs Ranch
  • About an hour from Joplin
  • Bunch of short trails that all connect. Ranch is set up that you really don't need a map as they all dump out into a similar area
  • Lots of challenge areas and trails - guaranteed to have something you cant do no matter what you bring
  • Can catch and release in the ponds there - literally gives my kid the wrong impression of fishing because it is so easy
  • $30 a day (rates have been changing so not sure)
Disney OHV park
  • A little over an hour from Joplin
  • Lots of trails and challenge areas - part of park is set up below dam with that area providing a rock garden so to speak area
  • $5 to park at Hogans Off road park
  • Plenty of challenge areas
SMORR
  • About 2 hours from Joplin
  • Never been so can't comment
SMORR is only open Friday thru noon Sunday

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had to fill out a 57 page form and submit it to @Hondasxs. It wasn’t until the six interview and two years later I was approved. It costs me thousands!

Now JTW should get one for sure. He has contributed to a lot of smiles and moderator practice!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I had to fill out a 57 page form and submit it to @Hondasxs. It wasn’t until the six interview and two years later I was approved. It costs me thousands!

Now JTW should get one for sure. He has contributed to a lot of smiles and moderator practice!
He’s already received his:rolleyes:

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No it was J and D offroad park right north of Joplin small place .I may have training in Heston KS that week a few day don't know yet :( Half to closer to then

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Never been there - what is it like ? Joplin is only like 45min north of me.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!