Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Me and Brian are planning at minimum a half day ride Monday afternoon. My hope is that it can turn into an all day ride.

@nbomar are you good Monday or would you rather do an all day ride on Tuesday?

I think @Ragnar406 is good for a Thursday ride.

So for right now I’m looking at a half day ride Monday, all day ride Tuesday and all day ride Thursday.

I will have the family with me on Thursday so I hope to ride some places where they’ll be some nice scenery and not too rough. The other two days I will be willing to take a few more chances. I still don’t want to break something the first day or two after hauling it 10 hours.

Kahn gave a good description of the places around so it looks like I will be good to go even if nobody can make it during the week. Y’all just let me know.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Me and Brian are planning at minimum a half day ride Monday afternoon. My hope is that it can turn into an all day ride.

So for right now I’m looking at a half day ride Monday, all day ride Tuesday and all day ride Thursday.

I will have the family with me on Thursday so I hope to ride some places where they’ll be some nice scenery and not too rough. The other two days I will be willing to take a few more chances. I still don’t want to break something the first day or two after hauling it 10 hours.

Kahn gave a good description of the places around so it looks like I will be good to go even if nobody can make it during the week. Y’all just let me know.
Buddy still hasn't said anything about place in Joplin for Monday after noon ,if it falls thru will just go to Cassville

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Buddy still hasn't said anything about place in Joplin for Monday after noon ,if it falls thru will just go to Cassville

Just keep us updated. I love my family but I don’t want to sit in their house for six days straight! I will be getting out to ride as much as the boss will let me

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just keep us updated. I love my family but I don’t want to sit in their house for six days straight! I will be getting out to ride as much as the boss will let me
Will do

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some times I'm a last minute guy

advertisement
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Still good for Thursday. any thoughts to where you want to ride?

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Still good for Thursday. any thoughts to where you want to ride?

A place with some scenery whether that be mountain views or waterfalls or whatever just something pretty that won’t be too extreme. Of course we don’t want to drive too far either but my plan is to bring the wife and both kids. Most importantly we are riding somewhere!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
A place with some scenery whether that be mountain views or waterfalls or whatever just something pretty that won’t be too extreme. Of course we don’t want to drive too far either but my plan is to bring the wife and both kids. Most importantly we are riding somewhere!
Camp Carp would be nice! Pretty nice place to have lunch! @Ragnar406 knows how to get there.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Camp Carp would be nice! Pretty nice place to have lunch! @Ragnar406 knows how to get there.

Yep for around here the two areas that best meet those goals are Mulberry/Millcreek area or Buckhorn. Both are going to be a 2 hour or more drive one way for you?

address for Mulberry 4117 Mulberry Mountain Loop, Ozark, AR 72949
to get idea of distance for Buckhorn - plot directions to Devils Den from where you are staying in Joplin

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 6404 IMG 6405 IMG 6408 IMG 6410 IMG 6411

Camp carp. If you go don't forget to sign the guest book.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@joeymt33 the address to Rush springs:
80 Rush Springs Ln.
Pineville, MO 64856

That should give you an idea on how far it is. It is $30 a day to ride there.
That's what's it's coming to, if we don't respect the marked trails in the National Forests. Mark my words, just saying!

Reactions: BWAF
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SMORR
  • About 2 hours from Joplin
  • Never been so can't comment
IIRC SMORR is 800-1000 acres, $25/day, trails from easy #1 to "can't be done" #6, and everything in between. Some really good 3 and 4's, but what might have been a 3 last week is 4 today ..... lol.

Wish you were going a month later, I would be up there and join in!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IIRC SMORR is 800-1000 acres, $25/day, trails from easy #1 to "can't be done" #6, and everything in between. Some really good 3 and 4's, but what might have been a 3 last week is 4 today ..... lol.

Wish you were going a month later, I would be up there and join in!
@BigOL3 I have been wanting to go to SMORR along with @GlockMeister - so let us know when you are going

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!