elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I almost bought a General when I bought the P1-5, but the 5 seat option swayed me, cause of the pups. Yea I know! Your not going to the Take Over because of a wedding, right?

Yup. Tracy fussed at me when Jama booked. Then I reminded her that her son was getting married ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and Montecresto
BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
Welcome to the Dark Side!! if you break your belt in right the first time and dont try and do a burn out it will last a long time. and hey if it doesnt it will take you longer to get the cover off than to change the belt out. the general from what ive learned is pretty much a luxurious 900xp with a 1k motor. i had a friend that rode with us for a while that had one. i really liked it. if i had one i would have to put a long travel kit or some wheel spacers on it. the narrowness would be the only thing i didnt like.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome to the Dark Side!! if you break your belt in right the first time and dont try and do a burn out it will last a long time. and hey if it doesnt it will take you longer to get the cover off than to change the belt out. the general from what ive learned is pretty much a luxurious 900xp with a 1k motor. i had a friend that rode with us for a while that had one. i really liked it. if i had one i would have to put a long travel kit or some wheel spacers on it. the narrowness would be the only thing i didnt like.

The narrowness is one of the things that attracted me. I’ve been in enough very tight trails (and the roof and ROPS on the 1000-5 showed it). I will miss the width on open side hills .... but everything is a compromise

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yup. Tracy fussed at me when Jama booked. Then I reminded her that her son was getting married ....

HA! Almost had the same thing happen to me, I had already booked, three months later my oldest son announced they were getting married that week end. And have tentative plans to take my 82 year old father along, don't let his age fool you, he's fast on his Rincon, he'll dust any S X S in the tight woods! I'm really lucky! Luckily they moved it to the following week end!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What's up wit the left rear on your popo ? Leaning a great deal isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That how the bearing are, guaranteed until it breaks.

Reactions: Montecresto
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Intend to. Unless Richard kicks me off

I have heard Richard is going to start a new label for non Honda owners to sign in under, it's labeled Fodder! HA! Just kidding!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol, well yeah, but that’s the constitution. Don’t know that we have a constitutional right to buy a Polaris or a Honda..;)
Probably not, just thought I’d through that out there lol. Wasn’t directed towards you. It was good Segway :cool:

Reactions: sharp
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Probably not, just thought I’d through that out there lol. Wasn’t directed towards you. It was good Segway :cool:
Lol, mr no filter. In your own words... :D:D:D

Reactions: Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!