Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This month's ROTM theme will be "SCARY".

For October, I have decided to go with SCARY.
Now, I know some of you are fairly scary looking. You could easily sweep this month's contest away with just a basic picture. But we want to see more then that.

TO ENTER...
Post a picture with featuring your Pioneer and its SCARY time. Here are some examples.
  • A SCARY adventure or situation your Pioneer has been in!
  • A SCARY themed Pioneer
  • A SCARY place.
Entries must be made by November 2nd at 9pm EST.
you may post TWO (2) pictures if you like.
YOUR PIONEER MUST BE IN THE PICTURE!

THE PRIZE!
RHINO USA Ratchet Tie Down Straps (4PK) - 1,823lb

CHECK IT OUT HERE -->http://amzn.to/2wY7AAk
Rhino
Technical Details
RHINO USA Ratchet Tie Down Straps (4PK) - 1,823lb Guaranteed Max Break Strength, Includes (4) Premium 1" x 15' Rachet Tie Downs with Padded Handles. Best for Moving, Securing Motorcycle and Cargo
SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS - Anodized Ratchet, Ergonomic Padded Handle & Coated Full Bend S Hooks
STRONGEST RATCHETS - Our Exclusive Poly/Silk Webbing is the Strongest 1" Ratchet

If you own a product, service, or company and wish to sponsor a ROTM giveaway please hit me up!
Thanks.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
:eek: It was a cool fall day, unlike any other day, and something was not quite right! I knew inside it was because I feared for my family’s safety. I hopped into the Beast and went looking for the Creature that had been rumored to be in the area. Well what happened next would change my life forever...

While slowing near a large rock, along side the trail, miles from anyone who may hear me scream, there it was... I jumped out to investigate and it immediately went into hiding, it didn’t take long before it realized who was the predator and who was the prey as we circled around the Beast over and over again.

In an attempt to capture a picture of this gruesome, repulsive sight I pulled out my phone to get a photo, my hands trembling in terror.

It was like nothing I had ever seen before or would ever like to see again...

Almost peeking around the backside of the Beast it tried to communicate with a simple hand gesture as it seemed almost intrigued by what I was doing!

It was a calm and almost peaceful moment as I snapped the picture... it quickly became angry as it saw the flash flipping the Beast onto its side with one hand!

It then began to look as if it were going to charge me. I prepared for its charge by changing my stance and balling my hand into a fist! I knew at that moment I was going to kill the Sasquatch for what it had done to the Beast!

But just as I was tired of waiting for it to charge and took a step toward it, it looked into the Beast and there lying on the passenger side net as if it were a bribe was my half eaten Jacks Link Beef Jerky! It reached in with one hand, brought the jerky to its nose, sniffed and screamed the second most horrifying sound I have ever heard (Second only to my wife’s Nagging about my Riding) and ran toward me! I got ready to swing and take the life of this Bigfootas now I was even more angry because it now took the last remaining food I had!

It hurdled over the top of me as I swung wildly at it. It landed and began to run each stride longer than the one before it!
Soon it disappeared into the distance with nothing remaining but it’s horrible smell.

These pictures are evidence of what had happened that day...

(the second picture is only to show the hideous creatures silhouette along the horizon...and shouldn’t be considered for the purpose of this contest)

E6CF5BB3 9FFA 43F3 B55E 060DB66898C3
C8630400 177A 45B1 967E A3A055AF8306

6D022F52 970C 4690 9F8D 1D145E6C0D07