P1000 OEM light bar switches

K

Kdogkan

Mar 22, 2016
Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen a 1000-5 locally that was riddled with light bars both OEM and Rigid. One of the switches was a 3 way switch (meaning that when pushed up it turned on the front cubes, and pushed down it turned on the rear cubes). All of the switches were also Honda OEM. Does anyone know what Honda light accessory includes a switch like that. Please see pic. It's the switch on the far left.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I really doubt its a factory honda switch. I'm not 100% certain but I'm think honda only provides a switch with their accy's that will only turn on one function. Check these out, you can get almost any switch you would ever want here:
OTRATTW :: Rocker Only :: Contura XIV

Reactions: Kdogkan
K

Kdogkan

Mar 22, 2016
Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for the heads up. I'll check them out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!