P700 OEM set up Honda Dlx - chains

DAIII

DAIII

Jun 24, 2018
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 700-2
Is it possible and can you add tire chains? if so where to buy?

Oddly was plowing and got stuck for a moment chains would be impressive!

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
I would think you could find some that would work for your specific tire size. I wonder if Super ATV would have some?

Kevinka1977

Kevinka1977

Dec 31, 2018
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Talon X
Is it possible and can you add tire chains? if so where to buy?

Oddly was plowing and got stuck for a moment chains would be impressive!

I have seen some on eBay. Spendy. I had the same problem a few times while plowing and was thinking about getting a set of aftermarket wheels and tires that are a little bit taller for some extra clearance. Just not sure what size would be best without having a lift or anything changed on the suspension.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We've had alot of luck just finding car or light truck tire chains and making them work. Ususally you can pick them up at yard sales or thrift stores for a couple of bucks.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Chains can also help you break things better:eek:
Make sure you get good ones that won't rip your fenders off.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
One of these tire chain convos on one of these forums I talked about screwing up tires. I think he was a fisherman wanting better traction on ice. Short story is....when I used to ice race on two wheels....I used a top notch product called Kold Kutters. The heads were directional blah blah. You would want to run a liner and then a tube but nothing compares to tire screws.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!