Official 2020 Silverton Colorado Planner

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We went to crossbar one afternoon on our way home from lake Murray..... a couple of hours of that rockpile was about all I needed to know it is not my favorite .......
have you been there yet.??
went to mulberry this weekend.... had i great time... but I think the ticks are about to hatch.... Arkansas may be done till fall..
need to get one more trip to wolfpen in this spring I guess....
I have not been since the new owners have it
they said they opened new trails
When did you go to cross bar
Next time you go to Lake Murray give me a call

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Pilgrim @stellarpod have you every been to lake Meredith and the Canadian River, north of
Amarillo

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am still committed to Silverton ,have our RV spot at the lake
So come on @Pilgrim that will be at least 3 okie's
What lake.?? Where are you staying?.
we are getting ready to close on a place up towards st Elmo.....so will probably be in Colorado a lot this summer I hope

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good videos to see Colorado.

Been there, done that - on an Arctic Cat 500, Grizzly 700, and in a CJ. Beautiful area. Only issue for ATV's and SxS's is that the loop up over Paradise Divide, past Emerald Lake and down into Gothic is not a complete loop, as it has about a 2-3 mile stretch of pavement (from the Crested Butte Ski Area to the town of Crested Butte) on which offroad vehicles are strictly forbidden - a real bummer.

That entire Gunnison/Taylor Park/Crested Butte area is spectacular.

Steve

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As it now looks like there won't be any problems with this ride making, If I'm running lead, what radio do I need to get? CB of HAM? Where we'll be, as I don't see much chance of any FCC badges hiding on the trails, I'm open to either but need to know which will keep me best connected to the most members. I've seen no consensus so far on which way to go.

Reactions: stellarpod
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I'm definitely going to Colorado again this year but I doubt I'll be riding with y'all. It's been real nice not having to listen to Monty anymore since I blocked him. Why ruin a good thing? I think I'll do Utah again as well.

Reactions: Remington
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I'm definitely going to Colorado again this year but I doubt I'll be riding with y'all. It's been real nice not having to listen to Monty anymore since I blocked him. Why ruin a good thing? I think I'll do Utah again as well.
Probably a good thing. I'm not hauling my family a thousand miles to go have a quarrel. I'm going to relax, ride trails and see some awesome scenery.
I've made a point not to engage customers, family and acquaintances in political (I'm assuming) feuds. A fight won't change an opinion anyway, just solidifies one's opinion. A mind forced against it's will is of the same opinion still.
I intend to go enjoy the rarified air and share what I know of the trail system with others who are nubies to the area before this summer.
Stay safe on the trails and keep the sunny side up!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Probably a good thing. I'm not hauling my family a thousand miles to go have a quarrel. I'm going to relax, ride trails and see some awesome scenery.
I've made a point not to engage customers, family and acquaintances in political (I'm assuming) feuds. A fight won't change an opinion anyway, just solidifies one's opinion. A mind forced against it's will is of the same opinion still.
I intend to go enjoy the rarified air and share what I know of the trail system with others who are nubies to the area before this summer.
Stay safe on the trails and keep the sunny side up!
Seems that sense things are reopening now, by September we should be golden. I doubt there will be any CV19 related issues to interfere with our ride....😊👍

Reactions: stellarpod
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
As it now looks like there won't be any problems with this ride making, If I'm running lead, what radio do I need to get? CB of HAM? Where we'll be, as I don't see much chance of any FCC badges hiding on the trails, I'm open to either but need to know which will keep me best connected to the most members. I've seen no consensus so far on which way to go.
As discussed earlier in the thread, this is the radio that I have. Hopefully it works with whatever you end up with.

A96500FD ADB0 419E 8834 2426AFEC7AE6

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!