Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I received my ATV stickers from Colorado this week...... I am planning on being there and hope everyone else is.....
we were driving back from Arkansas Sunday and the teardrop trailers were all headed west..... my daughter was in buena vista yesterday... said it had been empty all spring and now is jumping......
I usually just camp in dispersed spots in the national forest and don’t get reservations because I am too unorganized to plan....
I think they may extend the power moves and shut down dispersed camping due to the newfound opportunity to control.......
so I guess I better get reservations at silverton

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I received my ATV stickers from Colorado this week...... I am planning on being there and hope everyone else is.....
we were driving back from Arkansas Sunday and the teardrop trailers were all headed west..... my daughter was in buena vista yesterday... said it had been empty all spring and now is jumping......
I usually just camp in dispersed spots in the national forest and don’t get reservations because I am too unorganized to plan....
I think they may extend the power moves and shut down dispersed camping due to the newfound opportunity to control.......
so I guess I better get reservations at silverton
I agree with the plan to get reservations. However I think you’d be ok with “dispersed spots” as well if you prefer the solitude...👍

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just think that they may shut down the dispersed spots....... besides I don’t like the dispersed spots.... I just never get reservations till it is too late......
what I like is hanging around looking lonely, homeless, and hungry....
then you and your princess feed me, mix drinks for me and entertain me.....
so... tell me again..... why do I need reservations???

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I just think that they may shut down the dispersed spots....... besides I don’t like the dispersed spots.... I just never get reservations till it is too late......
what I like is hanging around looking lonely, homeless, and hungry....
then you and your princess feed me, mix drinks for me and entertain me.....
so... tell me again..... why do I need reservations???
Lol, well if you are coming alone, you’re welcome to stay with us, and we’ll not let you down on that....😊👍

Reactions: hoghead76
hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol, well if you are coming alone, you’re welcome to stay with us, and we’ll not let you down on that....😊👍
Only if your alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so be sure and have the tent for the wife,😏😏😏

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Only if your alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so be sure and have the tent for the wife,😏😏😏
Have you ever seen Pilgrim bring his wife???? 🤷‍♂️
Anyway, @Smitty has previously been invited, so I have to be careful that I don’t create a lack of space.....

Btw junior, you have an RV a bit bigger than mine, did you want to offer some space....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I always have a tent..... and would prefer to use it than bunk with @Smitty335 .... I tried that once..... he and @YardDog started calling me their cabin b...tch......
no accommodations needed.... all good..... I hope @Smitty335 can make the trip.....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol, Wolf Pen Gap. I remember that. Do you remember stew in the crock pot...👍

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Won’t make this ride mainly because the kids will be in school but I’m looking to go July 26- Aug 1. When I have time I’m going to go back and try and find your trail list so that I know where to go. This will be my first time in Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Won’t make this ride mainly because the kids will be in school but I’m looking to go July 26- Aug 1. When I have time I’m going to go back and try and find your trail list so that I know where to go. This will be my first time in Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well that’s too bad. Maybe next years ride will be while schools out. I bet Texan can give you all kinds of info.... maybe @orangecrate as well.👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I always have a tent..... and would prefer to use it than bunk with @Smitty335 .... I tried that once..... he and @YardDog started calling me their cabin b...tch......
no accommodations needed.... all good..... I hope @Smitty335 can make the trip.....
I hope I can as well, I've had bad experiences with tents! HA!

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well that’s too bad. Maybe next years ride will be while schools out. I bet Texan can give you all kinds of info.... maybe @orangecrate as well.👍
Certainly can but earlier in the summer gets dicey. June runs the risk of trails still snowed in, July is rainy season which makes August and early September the time to go.

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you ever seen Pilgrim bring his wife???? 🤷‍♂️
Anyway, @Smitty has previously been invited, so I have to be careful that I don’t create a lack of space.....

Btw junior, you have an RV a bit bigger than mine, did you want to offer some space....🤣🤣🤣🤣
He said he has one, never seen her.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ There may be two more with us, if not could have room,
I really think Pilgrim like being B<>tch 😀😀😀

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
He said he has one, never seen her.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ There may be two more with us, if not could have room,
I really think Pilgrim like being B<>tch 😀😀😀
@Pilgrim really plays that up, think that was the first time he'd ever been called a Bi**h. And we were kidding! HA! Ow then was the time in CO he rode with me a couple days with a shortie windshield and it rained and or hailed every day! HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!