Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Should I do coupons again for give away's??? maybe a set of wheel spacers( the winners size) for One and door bushings or a shirt for another?
Coupons would be awesome!!!!
That makes it much easier. Send me a email and i will print them before i leave on Wednesday.
Thanks again to RB3 for the sponsorship of this ride.
PS if the weather turns cold around the 8th of September, The boss and I may be heading South for the route home.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Colorado Olathe fresh corn is in. I will bring 2 dozen ears for roasting. Stuffed jalapenos/peanut butter, and baked beans.
Isn't that just south of Montrose?

Reactions: TimG
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Colorado Olathe fresh corn is in. I will bring 2 dozen ears for roasting. Stuffed jalapenos/peanut butter, and baked beans.
No idea about jalapenos and peanut butter 🤔, but roast corn, oh man! We'll have some great burger seasonings that could be added to the mix.

We still need plates, condiments and such.

Reactions: Biteme and TimG
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So far here is the list of contributions for the dinner;
wrwtexan; hamburger patties and dogs, group breakfast ingredients, Sarah is making a dessert
Montecresto, patties and dogs also (may need to coordinate on quantity or one bring patties, other bring dogs, or something else...)
Orangecrate, roasting corn, jalapenos, baked beans

Still need plates, condiments, chips, dips, sides, paper towels, etc.

Reactions: Biteme and TimG
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
wrwtexan; hamburger patties and dogs, group breakfast ingredients, Sarah is making a dessert
Montecresto, patties and dogs also (may need to coordinate on quantity or one bring patties, other bring dogs, or something else...)

I will bring these items. Let me know if anything else is needed. Anybody know the actual number of people attending ?

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will bring these items. Let me know if anything else is needed. Anybody know the actual number of people attending ?
Roster is still showing 37, 4 of those being my 7 and under kids.

TimG, plates, condiments (let me know what all of the list or if all) would still encourage others to add chips and sides

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV

TimG, plates, condiments (let me know what all of the list or if all) would still encourage others to add chips and sides

I will bring regular potato chips,plates,utensils,paper towels, "condiments for dogs and burgers" salt, pepper,mustard,ketchup,sliced dill pickles,onion tomato. Need me to bring something else it's as easy as asking.;)

• Love
Reactions: Montecresto
advertisement
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
TimG, thanks! Will add it all to the list. We're getting close. How many miles are ahead of you? I have 950 starting Saturday night.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
TimG, thanks! Will add it all to the list. We're getting close. How many miles are ahead of you? I have 950 starting Saturday night.

1369 miles is the shortest route, I think we are leaving Thursday or Friday at the latest. We are hoping to get a days rest in after the drive out.

orangecrate

orangecrate

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2017
westernslope co.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
1369 miles is the shortest route, I think we are leaving Thursday or Friday at the latest. We are hoping to get a days rest in after the drive out.
Have a safe trip sir , it'll be good to ride with you again.

Magleto

Magleto

and two stealthed rogues
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2017
Twin Lakes (Crescent), OK
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Since most of those bases are covered, we can bring some sweet stuff. Please PM if you require sugar-free. That'll give us an idea what ratio to shoot for.

GrnP500

GrnP500

Lifetime Member
Apr 21, 2019
COTXARLA
Ownership

1. 500

I will bring soft drinks and ice. Please reply what people including kids want. I dont drink diet so I need to know. If you drink TAB, bring your own.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Based upon RSVP numbers (not counting jtw’s 69...🤣) we seem to have about 40, though I don’t see @orangecrate RSVP, I’m thinking of bringing 40 burgers and 80 dogs. But I can certainly modify that according to need.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I will bring soft drinks and ice. Please reply what people including kids want. I dont drink diet so I need to know. If you drink TAB, bring your own.
Is Busch light a “soft drink”.....🤔

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wrwtexan, chips, desserts, big group breakfast ingredients, burger patties and dogs(just in case :rolleyes:)
Montecresto, patties and dogs
TimG, plates, utensils, paper towels, condiments, pickles, tomatoes, onions and chips
Magleto, sweets
GreenP500, softdrinks

This is starting to come together nicely! Everyone getting excited?? 6 days away (Sunday)!🥳

@TimG; I bet you have the longest drive of all! Safe travels!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!