WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The boss has plates and condiments bought. Not sure as the amount. But we can bring anything else we need also..

Reactions: Biteme
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I believe several in this group like Busch light.
Apparently there won’t be any Coors Light around....🤣

Anyway, it’s BYOB, he was asking for soda preference....

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiteLightning
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The boss has plates and condiments bought. Not sure as the amount. But we can bring anything else we need also..
There sure are a lot of bosses attending this ride....🤣🤣🤣

To the amount, I believe we need enough condiments to dress 40 burgers and 80 dogs at a minimum....👍

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I bought 2 clear shower curtain liners and zip tied them and tapped them to my nets then rolled them up. D1948c5613d791067de12692db1910d2
Df3121adc09ab26dc85981fa02978903
Luckily we only had a little rain on the first day then it cleared up for the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
GrnP500

GrnP500

Lifetime Member
Apr 21, 2019
COTXARLA
Ownership

1. 500
I bought 2 clear shower curtain liners and zip tied them and tapped them to my nets then rolled them up. View attachment 220810
View attachment 220811
Luckily we only had a little rain on the first day then it cleared up for the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to stop at 'Dollar Tree' and get some shower liners. If any of you want me to get some for you, please PM me.

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We will have our custom vinyl side panels with us. Made them out of heavy sheet and sewed a seat cover border around them and set eyelets aroung them for zip ties. Even have a roll up back panel to keep back spray from coming in.

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wrwtexan, chips, desserts, big group breakfast ingredients, burger patties and dogs(just in case :rolleyes:)
Montecresto, patties and dogs
Orangecrate, roasting corn, jalapenos, baked beans
TimG, plates, utensils, paper towels, condiments, pickles, tomatoes, onions and chips
Magleto, sweets
GreenP500, softdrinks
ByronM, BEER 🍻😃 (let him know your preference; Pabst, LoneStar, Red Stripe etc.😆)
StellarPod, chips, condiments, spices, relish, 3 bags each dog and burger buns
WhiteLightning, 3 and 3 buns

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I’m wondering what the latest rules are for out of state visitors? Do you know @orangecrate?

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Damn, what a rollercoaster! I just got over my sciatica back situation and indicated our intention to attend. I bought all the cookout stuff I said I'd bring yesterday (buns, pickles, mustard, ketchup, etc.). My mother-in-law who is 83 years old was rushed to the ER last night with severe abdominal pains. She's currently in the ICU and they believe she's in renal failure (kidneys). Clearly, we cannot leave town under these circumstances. The owner of the VRBO loft/guesthouse we had secured in Silverton was kind enough to refund half of my money (I didn't expect anything at this late stage, just two days from scheduled arrival). So, it saddens me that we'll not be joining you folks, but other priorities win the day.

Be safe and have a wonderful week guys/gals. Look forward to seeing posts of the highlights.

Steve

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn, what a rollercoaster! I just got over my sciatica back situation and indicated our intention to attend. I bought all the cookout stuff I said I'd bring yesterday (buns, pickles, mustard, ketchup, etc.). My mother-in-law who is 83 years old was rushed to the ER last night with severe abdominal pains. She's currently in the ICU and they believe she's in renal failure (kidneys). Clearly, we cannot leave town under these circumstances. The owner of the VRBO loft/guesthouse we had secured in Silverton was kind enough to refund half of my money (I didn't expect anything at this late stage, just two days from scheduled arrival). So, it saddens me that we'll not be joining you folks, but other priorities win the day.

Be safe and have a wonderful week guys/gals. Look forward to seeing posts of the highlights.

Steve
Sorry to hear about your M-I-L (unless you don't like her in which case I'm sorry for your wife and her Mom). Hopefully they can get her figured out, comfortable and a path to recovery.

Reactions: Biteme and Mudwing
stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sorry to hear about your M-I-L (unless you don't like her in which case I'm sorry for your wife and her Mom). Hopefully they can get her figured out, comfortable and a path to recovery.

Thanks. Actually, I've been blessed to have a mother-in-law whom I like, which is good, as Carla and I have been married 38 years. :)

Steve

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!