Official 2020 Silverton Colorado Planner

D

DDDonkey

Just a quick question, I am half way into my trip and just realized I forgot a ball joint press in case someone has an issue. Anyone else going to bring one?

Reactions: TimG and Biteme
hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn, what a rollercoaster! I just got over my sciatica back situation and indicated our intention to attend. I bought all the cookout stuff I said I'd bring yesterday (buns, pickles, mustard, ketchup, etc.). My mother-in-law who is 83 years old was rushed to the ER last night with severe abdominal pains. She's currently in the ICU and they believe she's in renal failure (kidneys). Clearly, we cannot leave town under these circumstances. The owner of the VRBO loft/guesthouse we had secured in Silverton was kind enough to refund half of my money (I didn't expect anything at this late stage, just two days from scheduled arrival). So, it saddens me that we'll not be joining you folks, but other priorities win the day.

Be safe and have a wonderful week guys/gals. Look forward to seeing posts of the highlights.

Steve
Our Prayers go out to your mother- in-law

advertisement
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have arrived in Silverton at the Red River RV Park spot 13. Anyone else staying here?
What time are we meeting at the City Park Sunday afternoon?
Planning on around 6 or so. We are on our way now. 17 hours plus hour loss with time zone.

Reactions: Biteme and TimG
Spektrum84

Spektrum84

Aug 3, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. Talon X
11am cst and 10.5 hours of driving to go. We’ll be setting up our camp in the dark but we’ll get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

orangecrate

orangecrate

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2017
westernslope co.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I have arrived in Silverton at the Red River RV Park spot 13. Anyone else staying here?
What time are we meeting at the City Park Sunday afternoon?
Byron we are at Silverton Lakes north spot 26

Reactions: Biteme
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!