OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!

J

JTW

I also come home with a Cabelas hoodie. Who's is that? It was in my vehicle for two days.

After the first day I started using it as a rag to clean mud!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Makes you wonder what the person that threw it back there cleaned up with it???

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I need to find the owner of this air compressor. PM me if it is yours and I'll mail it back to you.

View attachment 42439
Mine! Woohoo thought it was in the woods. Only thing I lost that I know of.

@snuffnwhisky it was left in the bed of my Pioneer when my tire broke the bead. I'm glad it made it back to you. I had no idea whose it was and figured @CumminsPusher or @joeymt33 could get it back to the rightful owner. I hate getting back home and finding things missing LOL!

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@snuffnwhisky it was left in the bed of my Pioneer when my tire broke the bead. I'm glad it made it back to you. I had no idea whose it was and figured @CumminsPusher or @joeymt33 could get it back to the rightful owner. I hate getting back home and finding things missing LOL!
Did it work? Really haven't got to test it much.

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
@ShearerPerformance we definitely were not burning tires with ether lmfao
Imagejpeg 0bsbe
( this was right before you pulled up)

Last edited:
advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!