OFFICIAL PIONEER TAKEOVER PICTURE THREAD!

J

JTW

You know, I'm surprised that @JTW wife still rides with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's a trooper dude!! This was upside down!
IMG 3733

After widowmaker she said, "well that wasn't bad.. I expected a lot worse!" Lol

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
She's a trooper dude!! This was upside down!
View attachment 42519

After widowmaker she said, "well that wasn't bad.. I expected a lot worse!" Lol
She sounds exactly like my wife. We had some newbies riding with us and my wife said "Widow maker really isn't that bad" Lol. First time we went on the side while dangling she said should i sit here or can you unbuckle me haha! Our wives are bad ass!

J

JTW

She sounds exactly like my wife. We had some newbies riding with us and my wife said "Widow maker really isn't that bad" Lol. First time we went on the side while dangling she said should i sit here or can you unbuckle me haha! Our wives are bad ass!
I never got to meet yours!

Reactions: sharp
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I never got to meet yours!
For some reason I thought you did but she verified she didn't meet you. All I had to do was ask if some guy made an inappropriate comment to her. She said no so I'm 99% sure ya'll didn't meet Lol. Man we'll have to get a group together and ride. We live way too close not to make it happen. Your friends sound exactly like our bunch.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey! Glad you made it back.
:) me too! Took me till now to figure how to get back on here. I've really missed you all!!!! Tired as s*** but got some catch-up going on
Btw glanced over PJ today and apparently we had some fun. Lots more then we found might have to start a re-build thread. Awesome time!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
:) me too! Took me till now to figure how to get back on here. I've really missed you all!!!! Tired as s*** but got some catch-up going on
Btw glanced over PJ today and apparently we had some fun. Lots more then we found might have to start a re-build thread. Awesome time!
Good to hear yall made it safe.
Got to say it was a pleasure to meet you and the wife.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good to hear yall made it safe.
Got to say it was a pleasure to meet you and the wife.

It was a pleasure meeting you too! Sorry we didn't get more time there just wasn't enough and it went by so quickly. From Thursday-Sunday we only slept 10 hours trying to get time in and ride with everyone but still failed. Everyone we met including yourself are just incredible people and I mean that from my heart truly. Best group of people ever. Felt like we were leaving family that we'd never see again when we pulled out. Made me tear up pretty good. I'm just sick we didn't get more time to meet and talk with everyone else!
Thanks again to the very large group of people helping Eltogbi and I along with a couple others get back going. Amazing people here. I know a couple of you spent more time working on our s*** then ridding!

J

Jshell3

It was a pleasure meeting you too! Sorry we didn't get more time there just wasn't enough and it went by so quickly. From Thursday-Sunday we only slept 10 hours trying to get time in and ride with everyone but still failed. Everyone we met including yourself are just incredible people and I mean that from my heart truly. Best group of people ever. Felt like we were leaving family that we'd never see again when we pulled out. Made me tear up pretty good. I'm just sick we didn't get more time to meet and talk with everyone else!
Thanks again to the very large group of people helping Eltogbi and I along with a couple others get back going. Amazing people here. I know a couple of you spent more time working on our s*** then ridding!
Word.
I missed a good portion of members.

Next year I'm going door to door, on a campaign to meet ppl with purpose!

It's counter productive to ride, if you're trying to meet folks... and vice versa.

Catch 22

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We will meet again, if i have to travel to Idaho!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We will meet again, if i have to travel to Idaho!

we'd love that you know that! Hey and also thank you and many others for giving such a great experience to our friend that came along. She's had a very hard life and a really rough spot right now she just needed to enjoy something away from her chaos and that's what happened. Joey she really enjoyed being your co-pilot and had the time of her life talking and riding with everyone. Thank you all!!!

Some of you know I lost my broken phone up there really sucks it wasn't backed up so much of my life seems to have disappeared. I'm a little slow getting around here and slow getting my wife and friend's pics up but coming. Had great shots of many of you so I'm absolutely pissed about this and sorry. I'll get what we have shortly

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!