P700 Oil Leak Help

C

contenderv07

Sep 23, 2016
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey everyone,
We've gotten some snow in NC a couple of weeks ago, so we take the Pioneer out to do some playing in a corn field. I didn't drive it for a couple of days, but started to notice a good amount of oil on the garage floor. I then cleaned underneath to see if I could find exactly where it was leaking, nothing. Then I decided to take the whole bottom off, and wiped everything down. I took some pics (before I wiped it down) to see if anyone could tell where it was coming from. It looks like there is a line of oil going down the rubber tubing for oil. Its hard to tell where exactly its coming from but I'm hoping I could get the pro's thoughts

IMG 7726 IMG 7725 IMG 7730

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Is that oil on the rubber flap under the seat and the plastic? Has oil been added recently? Is that cap on tight (seems like it would be hard to blow oil out that long tube, but you never know...)?

Reactions: contenderv07
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I would check the oil and run it some to verify where the leak is occurring...

Reactions: contenderv07
C

contenderv07

Sep 23, 2016
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
I think I figured out where its coming from...I think the stuff on top of the seat is just water, but I'll check it again tomorrow. I will probably end up taking it in, but its good to know what it is beforehand

IMG 7726

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!