Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You guys are giving the P5 a bad rap. That's like saying Ford F250's are tippy. :rolleyes:

Tippy Truck

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What a group! First thing we do is yell to see you’re ok, then out come the cameras
That’s hillarious! For every roll over there’s probably 2 or 3 wobbles that were close calls. Ya gotta man handle that P5. I don’t remember if there’s been a poll on it to see how many have rolled theirs, but certainly by percentage they are more than the 1000. Owning both, it’s funny how many times out riding the 1000 that my wife will say, oh we would have been on our side just then in the P5. Sometimes I’ll agree with her, but usually I tell her no, we would have approached that differently, went right through the center of it where the 1000 couldn’t, or went completely around it.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
It was amazing how much better the 2.0 did in that snow then the others, even on your 500 before the lock nose. I keep seeing that with the Bighorns, seems hard to compete with and I agree some of it might be the light ply

ALSO...The stock tires hop in sand and snow. The Bighorn 2.0 do not at all. BIG difference on chance to break something.
WB

O

Outlander

Oct 6, 2018
USA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My dog rolls over pretty easy for tummy rub but I just need to walk away to get him back on his feet.

What is the trick to get the p5 wheels down after a tip over?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!