BOX1

On my way to test drive a 1000-6!

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If there is a Q&A session, ask them what is Hondas priority when it comes to production? As we have seen on their "Honda of South Carolina" facebook page the 6 is now in "Mass production"...So have other machines ie. Trail, forest etc.. taken the back seat? It seems 22's are out there but the "Forest" and "Trail" seem to be hit or miss ESPECIALLY in the 3 seat option.

Pound out "base", "deluxe" and the new 6 and let the buyers of the higher end wait? Where is the 6 "Trail"? 6 "deluxe"? Not looking to buy a 6, just thinking the trail and forest are getting pushed on the back burner. Wont be suprised if they are discontinued for 23 like the SE.
These look like they are Deluxe models.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Any idea on pricing?
$22k, it's on the honda web site:

Screenshot 20220924 115848

And they show how to fit 65" tires.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
J

jzimbo12

Aug 15, 2022
New York
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Safe travels. Any fix for the "dreaded floorboard rattle at certain RPM's"? My 2022 PK5 is doing it and I haven't been able to pinpoint where the rattle his coming from.

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD
H

HondaTech

Safe travels. Any fix for the "dreaded floorboard rattle at certain RPM's"? My 2022 PK5 is doing it and I haven't been able to pinpoint where the rattle his coming from.

What your probably hearing is the engine clutch drive gear thats no longer dampened. It makes the engine sound more like a Talon, almost like a knocking sound.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!