On my way to test drive a 1000-6!

ButchersHook

ButchersHook

May 13, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If there is a Q&A session, ask them what is Hondas priority when it comes to production? As we have seen on their "Honda of South Carolina" facebook page the 6 is now in "Mass production"...So have other machines ie. Trail, forest etc.. taken the back seat? It seems 22's are out there but the "Forest" and "Trail" seem to be hit or miss ESPECIALLY in the 3 seat option.

Pound out "base", "deluxe" and the new 6 and let the buyers of the higher end wait? Where is the 6 "Trail"? 6 "deluxe"? Not looking to buy a 6, just thinking the trail and forest are getting pushed on the back burner. Wont be suprised if they are discontinued for 23 like the SE.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Make sure 1 of u rides in the back
I spent at least 1/2;my time moving between the rear seats. The center is AWESOME, the driver rear has a couple inches more leg room( at shin level) than the passenger side. But the rear leg room and comfort is fantastic.

R

rynordru

Aug 3, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If there is a Q&A session, ask them what is Hondas priority when it comes to production? As we have seen on their "Honda of South Carolina" facebook page the 6 is now in "Mass production"...So have other machines ie. Trail, forest etc.. taken the back seat? It seems 22's are out there but the "Forest" and "Trail" seem to be hit or miss ESPECIALLY in the 3 seat option.

just thinking the trail and forest are getting pushed on the back burner. Wont be suprised if they are discontinued for 23 like the SE.
I hope we get an answer on this. I fully understand that a list is just a list, I didn’t actually “order” one, etc etc. But man alive where are these machines?! I do not want to buy a different brand but when is enough, enough?

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I hope we get an answer on this. I fully understand that a list is just a list, I didn’t actually “order” one, etc etc. But man alive where are these machines?! I do not want to buy a different brand but when is enough, enough?
Pretty sure they build what dealers order so if not many are ordering a surplus of different models, some may be hard to find. Also heard that the big dealers are priority.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
20220922 114542

Heres a couple of shots of the machine.
20220922 084449

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!