P1000 One of my favorite upgrades yet

bigshoe

bigshoe

Aug 17, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One of my Favorite up grades yet, hard roof with a soft roof underneath. plenty of storage for blankets hoodies and got my radio under there.

20200917 130740

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
One of my Favorite up grades yet, hard roof with a soft roof underneath. plenty of storage for blankets hoodies and got my radio under there.

View attachment 224653
Sweet idea!!!! I wonder if stuffing insulation between them would quiet down the interior by not reflecting noise off the hard roof? What brand/model is that soft top? Thx

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What did you do with middle ROPS clamps for the hard roof? I thought of doing this a while back but I'm worried hard top might sag over time. Also thought of tacking it to an upholstery shop and having them cut out/reinforce two holes where the clamps go

Reactions: Biteme and Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!