Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
None of the P5 guys are talking about getting a different machine after riding RB? Only about upgrades they plan on doing? These little "wobble box's" took a beating this weekend on trails that much bigger machines tore the hell out of in front of us. Just remember in a P500, the rocks are bigger and the mud holes and ruts seem a lot deeper.

Takeover Cropped

Kickin' it with the big dogs at the top of the world. :cool:

C

Chooglin

None of the P5 guys are talking about getting a different machine after riding RB? Only about upgrades they plan on doing? These little "wobble box's" took a beating this weekend on trails that much bigger machines tore the hell out of in front of us. Just remember in a P500, the rocks are bigger and the mud holes and ruts seem a lot deeper.

View attachment 73368
Kickin' it with the big dogs at the top of the world. :cool:
I know I have talked about getting rid of mine before , but every time I go riding and go thru some narly s*** , this machine amazes me. Although it is a bit cramped in the cab , it still is a awesome little machine.

I felt completely comfortable with its ability on the hills and trails we road at the takeover. I know there are alot worse trails , hills and terrain at RRB that we could have tried , but I do know it's limitations!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I know I have talked about getting rid of mine before , but every time I go riding and go thru some narly s*** , this machine amazes me. Although it is a bit cramped in the cab , it still is a awesome little machine.

I felt completely comfortable with its ability on the hills and trails we road at the takeover. I know there are alot worse trails , hills and terrain at RRB that we could have tried , but I do know it's limitations!

There were a few of these along the way where @Remington and @bryanusmc would stop and get out to make sure I was able to get through the real sketchy sh**. Had more good people behind me too which ran up to push me back upright once. I thank god they were there but every time they would get out I'd think, 'uh oh they obviously see me having trouble with this'. :eek:

Takeover Climb

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There were a few of these along the way where @Remington and @bryanusmc would stop and get out to make sure I was able to get through the real sketchy sh**. Had more good people behind me too which ran up to push me back upright once. I thank god they were there but every time they would get out I'd think, 'uh oh they obviously see me having trouble with this'. :eek:

View attachment 73370
We always have got back brother ;)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah, full skids are coming.
The Mulberry ride is very similar terrain as you discribed and I went with the full thick skids after the first ride tore the hell out of the factory skids. Washing takes a lot longer now as there’s a lot more places for mud to pack in, but.....no more damage, so well worth it. Trigger you’ll love the way you slide over rocks and feel the confidence that you’re not tearing stuff up. Careful with the fasteners when removing the factory skids. The metal they’re threaded to is thin and lots of people have twisted them off. Fortunately I only had one strip out that I had to instal a zerk nut in.

Glad you had fun. How’d your box trailer serve you? Was everything still firmly in place when you arrived???

Reactions: trigger
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great pic, thanks Mudder! I wish I would have taken more pics. Do you remember everyone that rode with us for the Jackal ride?
@Porkchopexpress and son @jspeedracer88 @Bad_bowtie @Mudder @JACKAL @RickyB @trigger @lee @100Acre Anyone I'm missing?

Reactions: trigger
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't want to derail the thread but everone go to post #8 and give a like in honor of @rocmar , Pretty sure this was his last and final post on the forums !

That sounds like it could be a terrible piece of news. :(

Reactions: Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!