P500 One P5's Take On The Takeover

Mudslyder

Mudslyder

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2016
Central Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
My P5 got through everything pretty well at takeover! I had sway bar off, 27” warthogs, uhmw skids are a lifesaver and they can be bought for $220 on eBay! 1.5” spacers in back....only thing I need to do is look into WE and maybe some RZR seats for comfort!
27" kenda bear claws and 1.5" spacers all around. Disconnected the sway bar. The bash plate took a good hit at a creek crossing but no real damage. All in all the P5 performance far exceeded my expectations. Choogsbro took us up some hills and over some rocks that really tested the machine. Power steering would have been nice when going through some of the rocky parts but dollar for dollar its a great machine.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
This is the side that was dragged against a mud wall. Tore the nut and washer through the aluminum. Took off the nut and bumped it out, went right back into shape. Put a fender washer behind it and it's good as new. Also replaced the green A that was torn off and one of the door jamb graphics. Other than a few battle scars she's ready to ride.

View attachment 73862
Finally got that P5 broke in proper sounds like. :D

C

Chooglin

27" kenda bear claws and 1.5" spacers all around. Disconnected the sway bar. The bash plate took a good hit at a creek crossing but no real damage. All in all the P5 performance far exceeded my expectations. Choogsbro took us up some hills and over some rocks that really tested the machine. Power steering would have been nice when going through some of the rocky parts but dollar for dollar its a great machine.
If power steering is in you're budget, I highly recommend getting it. It sure was nice having it at the takeover!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah I guess! Everything held up really well though as I was hoping it would. You down for next year Monte?
Lol. I’ll always be at Talladega waiting for a Jimmy Johnson win at takeover dates.

Reactions: Russ989 and trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!