P1000 One week old!

Circa94

Circa94

May 19, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally decided last Wednesday on a P100-5 deluxe over other mfg's models that I would have to extend the cage and install a rumble seat for my girlfriends 6yr old daughter. Besides normal ignorance from others asking if it is a golfcart or a jeep, it was the surprise hit at a music event last weekend. Tons of attention at Birdfest! Nothing I have stays stock for long but this will be one of my milder projects as this is originally "intended" for my girlfriend and child! I have lots of parts ordered and I have gotten this far with it as of yet.

Image Image Image

Last edited:
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum! We are so glad you chose us.

I like the color match wheels, good job.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

Reactions: pct
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good congratulations!!! You'll like this rig. Good thing you like customization a few of us do as well! Can't wait to see some future picture. And welcome!!!

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally decided last Wednesday on a P100-5 deluxe over other mfg's models that I would have to extend the cage and install a rumble seat for my girlfriends 6yr old daughter. Besides normal ignorance from others asking if it is a golfcart or a jeep, it was the surprise hit at a music event last weekend. Tons of attention at Birdfest! Nothing I have stays stock for long but this will be one of my milder projects as this is originally "intended" for my girlfriend and child! I have lots of parts ordered and I have gotten this far with it as of yet.

View attachment 15436 View attachment 15437 View attachment 15438
Welcome. People asking if it's a golf cart must have never seen the golf cart in the background of your picture! Is it a golf cart or a sports car? Haha

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

How did you do your wheels?

Circa94

Circa94

May 19, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did you do your wheels?
I have owned a graphics business since I was 14yrs old so I do like most every vehicle I have, I wrap them. In this case I take a good level pic of the wheel, vectorize the parts of the wheel I wanna change then print and cut the pieces! The body panels will get something soon. Time to do things for myself is hard to come by!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club @Circa94 That is a nice looking ride, look forward to your future customizations. Please share more pics as your build progresses.

Circa94

Circa94

May 19, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club @Circa94 That is a nice looking ride, look forward to your future customizations. Please share more pics as your build progresses.
Had a free minute Friday so I decided to see how the 31" outlaws on my can-am 800xmr would look on the Honda since the bolt pattern is essentially the same. Never imagined they would even fit but to my surprise they do with only a slight rub on what I call the firewall in a place that can certainly be heated and reformed easily without installing a lift kit.

Image Image

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Had a free minute Friday so I decided to see how the 31" outlaws on my can-am 800xmr would look on the Honda since the bolt pattern is essentially the same. Never imagined they would even fit but to my surprise they do with only a slight rub on what I call the firewall in a place that can certainly be heated and reformed easily without installing a lift kit.

View attachment 15984 View attachment 15985

Your going to piss some people off if you can get those 31 outlaws to fit stock with only minor alterations.

People spending 500 bucks on new a arms just to get 30s to fit

Reactions: Tot
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Your going to piss some people off if you can get those 31 outlaws to fit stock with only minor alterations.

People spending 500 bucks on new a arms just to get 30s to fit

There are still other variables, I wanted to stay rather narrow and some people don't mind a lot of offset.

Another variable is air pressure. My 30" roctanes vary from 28.5" to slightly over 30" by just playing with pressure.

Also, tire sizes vary by manufacturer. Here is a pic of a 30" roctane next to a 30" Blackwater Evo

8c2846a0dd810846cc74dbaad8a931c4

Sent from my iPad 7G

Reactions: Tot
advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are still other variables, I wanted to stay rather narrow and some people don't mind a lot of offset.

Another variable is air pressure. My 30" roctanes vary from 28.5" to slightly over 30" by just playing with pressure.

Also, tire sizes vary by manufacturer. Here is a pic of a 30" roctane next to a 30" Blackwater Evo

View attachment 15986

Sent from my iPad 7G

Tire sizes make me angry, you buy a set labeled as 30" and you have to air a "low pressure" tire to 32psi for it to be a 30. But if at 8psi it's only 28" and you buy the same tire in a 28 and it measures 28 at 8psi. Seems like they are just relabeling the 28" tire and selling it for more money.

That said if you buy a 30" and it's not true the tire should be free. You did not get what you paid for.

Reactions: Tot and joeymt33
Circa94

Circa94

May 19, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tire sizes make me angry, you buy a set labeled as 30" and you have to air a "low pressure" tire to 32psi for it to be a 30. But if at 8psi it's only 28" and you buy the same tire in a 28 and it measures 28 at 8psi. Seems like they are just relabeling the 28" tire and selling it for more money.

That said if you buy a 30" and it's not true the tire should be free. You did not get what you paid for.
Sorry to everyone that I have accidentally upset the cart! I definitely don't want to make any one upset over money spent and like I stated the first time, I never thought that they would fit myself. We just bolted them on to see what they would look like. I took it out yesterday and rode if pretty hard. Only clearance issue is in the exact same spot on the floorboard/firewall out by the outer edge at either side door! Not ripping fender flares off or hitting metal anywhere. These are 31x9.5x14 outlaws on 14" MSA diesel wheels from my can-an outlander XMR. I guess I will spend the suspension lift money on a second set of 31" outlaws to put back on my can-am! It looks like a clown car now!

Image Image

Reactions: Tot and joeymt33
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
In most situations - religion and politics can be lively topics. Those topics seem to stay civil on this site but mention tire size or brand of oil - look out. LOL

I have 28 Blackwaters and they rub a bit at 20 psi.

I'm running 10 psi and have not noticed a rub yet - but it must be close.

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I know 30" roctanes will not fit with out a lift and they measure 30" true.

Sent from my iPad 7G

Reactions: ohanacreek and Tot
Circa94

Circa94

May 19, 2016
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know 30" roctanes will not fit with out a lift and they measure 30" true.

Sent from my iPad 7G
Fortunately I do have a positive response and ending to this topic! With politics and specs aside, this tire is great in nasty mud and swamps we have locally but not suited for everyday use, they're terrible in dead sand, dangerous on rocky terrain, and I definitely would do a 4off/4on pit stop before I took it to the mountains and or let my girlfriend drive it! I will most likely do a proper lift and stronger aftermarket axles before I ran these tires more or go with a taller than 27" more all terrain or all conditions type tire for use everywhere but the swamp! The tall and narrow set up I run for deep mud does miraculously fit on my stock Honda pioneer but will not be how it stays configured as so it can be utilized SAFELY in all the situations stated earlier for not only myself but if and when my girlfriend actually operates it herself! Lol.

Have a great holiday everyone!

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX

Very Nice!!! Why you don't have the factory side panel decals? We can help you with that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!