clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i dont thinkits gonna work like you hope i personally would put it back stock and make sure the shifter is aligned correctly

I put it back together stock . Manual gets confusing about neutral/park ! Good thing I had a 16 year old helping !

Reactions: Firemedic530
Bluegrass_American

Bluegrass_American

Oct 19, 2018
Albany ky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
just basic hand tools and a manual real simple front diff has to be unbolted to remove front drive shaft and the whole subtrans unbolts like a transfer case and honestly i believe mine was out of adjustment and just didnt know it everything lined up fine but teeth wernt engaged all the way
I replaced the reverse low shifter a couple months ago and now it’s doing the same thing again have you had any problems since?

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I replaced my reverse gears with Talon lower gears. Have 350 hrs and working fine when removed. Like the lower gearing, so don't need to keep old gears. Let me know if you want them. Very reasonable. In Reno, NV area. Eric (775)440-1774 answering machine

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What parts are need to fix this problem?

Check out my thread Sub Transmission Service for a list of parts and how-to.

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!