ORV Jam 2017 - St. Helen, MI

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I love that hill! Oh, and we weren't lost, just took the scenic route. :D
You should feel pretty good about your BH 2s now!!

I like the scenic routes. I think it should be our tradition. "here's Trigger leading us to the waterfall and here we are at the cactus patch" LOL

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
You should feel pretty good about your BH 2s now!!

I like the scenic routes. I think it should be our tradition. "here's Trigger leading us to the waterfall and here we are at the cactus patch" LOL

Guess it depends on what you ride in, they seem to do better in sand anyway. I remember someone else getting us lost last ride...hmmm? ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hahah that's ok buddy! It makes it more fun that way! Just bustin your balls. Lol or we wouldn't have anything to talk about. Wait.....take that last part out! Lmao

The wives said it was pretty quiet when you and Piston were off on the rip ride...o_O

D

Deleted member 3748

Guess it depends on what you ride in, they seem to do better in sand anyway. I remember someone else getting us lost last ride...hmmm? ;)
My only good thought about that f***ing hill is that after seeing a Ranger 500 and a Pioneer 1000 not make it, I gave it a shot(s) and trusted the P5 to do it. Though it took you to prove it. ;)

Reactions: trigger
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The wives said it was pretty quiet when you and Piston were off on the rip ride...o_O
I don't think they knew what they were talking about! I think cuz we were gone that they stoped talking cuz they were at awe to our hotness and awesomeness on the sand bowl! So that clouded there mind into thinking it was quiet ....yeah that's it:rolleyes:

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't think they knew what they were talking about! I think cuz we were gone that they stoped talking cuz they were at awe to our hotness and awesomeness on the sand bowl! So that clouded there mind into thinking it was quiet ....yeah that's it:rolleyes:
Hahahahahaha, lmao.............out loud too. :D:D:D

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
My only good thought about that f***ing hill is that after seeing a Ranger 500 and a Pioneer 1000 not make it, I gave it a shot(s) and trusted the P5 to do it. Though it took you to prove it. ;)

I thought the same thing, that took a sizable pair to even attempt. :cool:
I was more concerned with having to back down that hill so I just decided to go over instead. :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I was more concerned with having to back down that hill so I just decided to go over instead. :)
Wish I could see it. I hate the deceptive qualities of cameras on Hills. That's why I don't often post them. I look back at a video of myself climbing a butt clenching hill and it looks timid. :D:D

D

Deleted member 3748

Wish I could see it. I hate the deceptive qualities of cameras on Hills. That's why I don't often post them. I look back at a video of myself climbing a butt clenching hill and it looks timid. :D:D
It was so steep that at one point I could see my own rear bumper. :D

D

Deleted member 3748

You showed an even bigger sizeable pair. You saw a Ranger 500 and a Pioneer 1000 AND a Pioneer 500 not make it!! Now @Remington ... nothing spectacular for him. ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

That's true, it doesn't look like much in the videos or still shots but it was daunting enough that several machines have had trouble with it. If it were hard pack it would be easy but that sugar sand makes you work for it. I cinched the harness good and tight before I tried it. ;)

D

Deleted member 3748

This clip is from the last ride when I was only brave enough to try going down. Does it look like anything from this angle?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's true, it doesn't look like much in the videos or still shots but it was daunting enough that several machines have had trouble with it. If it were hard pack it would be easy but that sugar sand makes you work for it. I cinched the harness good and tight before I tried it. ;)
Oh I totally believe you all, I know how that steep stuff can be. I've had to winch before because backing back down wasn't an option. :D:D:D

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!