P500 Over or Around? Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I swear this mound was a good foot taller in person and the backside was the bad part! So... do I risk getting hung up on it, jump it and maybe break something, or go around though the woods. Looking back I should have gone over it... but I went through the woods. Good times either way!

Last edited by a moderator:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I swear this mound was a good foot taller in person and the backside was the bad part! So... do I risk getting hung up on it, jump it and maybe break something, or go around though the woods. Looking back I should have gone over it... but I went through the woods. Good times either way!

This video just linked me to your trek the mighty mac vid. Didn't know you had posted those. Very cool!

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

This video just linked me to your trek the mighty mac vid. Didn't know you had posted those. Very cool!
Hmmmm. You're not a subscriber?!?! Glad you like the mighty Mac vids. We'll be doing that again this year. See if the link works now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hmmmm. You're not a subscriber?!?! Glad you like the mighty Mac vids. We'll be doing that again this year. See if the link works now.

Guess I should have clarified, I saw the video you posted and then it suggested other videos that you posted to youtube.
I'll subscribe now, didn't know you had made so many.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Guess I should have clarified, I saw the video you posted and then it suggested other videos that you posted to youtube.
I'll subscribe now, didn't know you had made so many.
I was just kidding. I only have two subscribers and at least one of those is my wife.

D

Deleted member 3748

The snowmobiles wore it down. Wasn't even a question this week.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!