P700 Over sized tires

Dan79

Dan79

May 30, 2018
Sw fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi new here I just bought a 2014 700 4 it has 26x11x14 aggressive mud tires all the way around when hitting the mud the machine seams to be doging and slows me down and then I'm stuck. I'm not sure if it's the wide tires up front or if it's not shifting down to first I am going to get a highlighter 3" lift soon what would be the best tire size I want to go with mayhams also if I go bigger tire I would also want to get a cdi box what is the best out there I have a dayna in my wheeler and love it any suggestion greatly appreciated thanks

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi new here I just bought a 2014 700 4 it has 26x11x14 aggressive mud tires all the way around when hitting the mud the machine seams to be doging and slows me down and then I'm stuck. I'm not sure if it's the wide tires up front or if it's not shifting down to first I am going to get a highlighter 3" lift soon what would be the best tire size I want to go with mayhams also if I go bigger tire I would also want to get a cdi box what is the best out there I have a dayna in my wheeler and love it any suggestion greatly appreciated thanks
Welcome from Pa,
I wouldn't go any bigger than 27" mayhams as you are bogging down now.Also make sure all your vents are extended to the roof and install a snorkel if you haven't yet.Judging from your profile pic you will need it. But don't forget that this 700 is not a deep mud digger.
And keep a strap handy:D

Reactions: Gator
Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Pa,
I wouldn't go any bigger than 27" mayhams as you are bogging down now.Also make sure all your vents are extended to the roof and install a snorkel if you haven't yet.Judging from your profile pic you will need it. But don't forget that this 700 is not a deep mud digger.

Welcome from Central Arkansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Pa,
What he said.

OH and Welcome to the forum.

gch1911

gch1911

Lifetime Member
May 3, 2018
Nebraska
Ownership

1. 700-2
welcome from south central nebraska

Dan79

Dan79

May 30, 2018
Sw fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks for the warm welcome
If yamaha 4wheeler rims fit mine I'm going to try the stock size rim and tires with executioner tires to try. Would an after market cdi help with holding it in low gear longer or shift down sooner

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!