Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
What do you guys think about overfilling with oil just above full mark when the unit has set for five minutes after warming up? Reason I ask is because I was doing some vertical rock climbing and it lost the oil out of the converter and we had to manually pull the machine off the rocks. After some research apparently the rincon guys just overfill the oil to help prevent this.

hurld

hurld

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2014
I personally keep mine at the top mark on the dip stock when on level ground. I've climbed some steep hills with no problem. Personally I wouldn't go over the full mark.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I also keep mine right at the full mark and have never had any issues going up steep grades.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!