P1000 Overhead storage ideas?

S

Southernones

Sep 2, 2018
Sw Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Being that I mainly run through mud and water down here in FL, I was wondering if anyone had a storage option they thought about are are running that gives storage on the underside of the roof. I have a tusk aluminum roof and its sturdy enough to hold some weight. I am just thinking of overhead storage that doesnt get wet. Since we usually have "guests" riding in the back that takes the option of tools/straps etc out the window, so overhead might be my best option.

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There's a Honda accessory bag that runs across the roll bar behind your head that can carry some stuff.

Reactions: Lady01
Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I have similar cargo bag mounted off of the roll cage in the back of the cab. It iIs real handy for the storage of a large number of items, as long as they are are not too large

S

Southernones

Sep 2, 2018
Sw Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Appreciate the advice. Just thinking of ways to store a tool set.

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
you might consider the rear door modification that many 1000-5 owners have done for tool storage.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!