HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Does your heater installation include a coolant shut-off valve? Some do. Inspect it to make sure it's not installed incorrectly or otherwise causing the problem.

Next, consider any modification you've installed. Make sure it's not the cause.

Thermostats are the least expensive, easiest part to replace, and most likely cause of overheating. If your Honda is under warranty take it to your dealer. If the tech cannot find the problem insist they replace the thermostat at your expense.

If you get lucky and a new thermostat solves the problem demand a refund of your bill.

L

LeslieFarmer

Feb 5, 2021
Princeton
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I think I found my problem had a small leak on the heater hose and when it cooled down the antifreeze run down in the system it was sucking air and from a air pocket

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Good. Thanks for reporting back to us.

We all learn when a member reports a problem and then reports how he corrected it.

Reactions: Montecresto
L

LeslieFarmer

Feb 5, 2021
Princeton
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I had a problem back in the winter me and wife ride year around I had a steering problem with machine pulling to the left after taken it to the dealer still having same thing I decided to change the differential oil the back was all good but the front was milky had water in it after the change it didn’t pull to the left any more when this was happening it was 10- 15 degrees outside so I guess it was freezing in the gear box just thought I would post in case anyone has had a problem with machine pulling to one side

Reactions: TripleB
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I think I found my problem had a small leak on the heater hose and when it cooled down the antifreeze run down in the system it was sucking air and from a air pocket
That’s really good news....🤞

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!