P-2 Camo how many have theres?

A

Anonymous

I live in Southern Illinois and have been waiting paitentely for my new P-2 camo. Was told the end of next week. I bought a kawasaki mule in 2005 and have been waiting for Honda to build something that interested me other than the big red. I have a small farm and hunt. I have no complaints about the mule it was abused I rode it like a four wheeler and no problems at all. I do see a huge difference between the two and am very excited to hear of all the positive feedback about the new Pioneer. I ordered camo,hardroof,hardcoat windshield,back cover and a winch coming very soon probabaly the terra 45S. Is there very many P-2 camo's out there yet,and how do you like them? seems like a bunch more money for a small amount of camo,but I did it anyway. Thanks and GOD BLESS!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the forum, haven't seen anyone here yet with a camo P2. Only seen a few on Facebook somewhere. My local dealer has a camo P4, seems to be more of those but Honda is catching up and I expect to see them everywhere soon. I'm sure you will see yours before you know it.
Look toward to your post and if you have any questions just ask.
Thanks.

A

Anonymous

P-2 camo's are in Southern Illinois got mine today!!!hopefuly get to try it out this week

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
saluki 5 said:
P-2 camo's are in Southern Illinois got mine today!!!hopefuly get to try it out this week
WOOHOOO... Glad they are filtering in... Need a pic when you get a chance!

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome Saluki 5!

Looking forward to your pics and becoming a supporting member!

A

Anonymous

Ihave no ideal on how to post a picture sorry,Im happy that I figured this out.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
My grandparents got theirs last Friday. I went down and rode it this weekend. Very impressive machine. :)

F

FLMatt

Oct 28, 2013
This probably doesn't count but I bought one that was in stock here in FL so it wasn't an order and wait situation. I honestly wish it wasn't camo but I suppose it'll hide scratches and add to resale if I ever do sell.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
saluki 5 said:
Ihave no ideal on how to post a picture sorry,Im happy that I figured this out.
Seems I need to build a topic on this to help everyone out.

If it is under 2500 px tall/wide you can use the upload attachment feature.
If it is over you have to use a picture host. Upload to the host then use the following code. replace http://photobucket.com/your/picture/url with your actual picture url. There is even code called "bbcode" most host have ready for you. just copy and past.
Code:
[img]http://photobucket.com/your/picture/url[/img]

Let me know if you need any more help.
Thanks.

@sek-hunter, Welcome to the community. Look forward to hearing more about your adventures at your grandparents!

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Granny is like a 16 year old with a new BMW in her new 700-2. They upgraded from a first year Rhino and are very happy with their purchase.

Granny zpsb132a186

advertisement
bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
camo looks awesome thanks for the picture sek-hunter

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I'm picking mine up today. It actually came in two weeks ago but I was out west hunting. The winch mount kit, graphics kit and the front bumper aren't here yet but at least I can have fun on my new camo p-2.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
I picked my Camo P2 yesterday I love it..

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
WOOOHOOO KyHunter. Did you get a chance to ride it around any?

Oh. and Welcome to the site. We are working to be your #1 spot for Pioneer related info.
Look forward to your post.

K

kyhunter

Oct 30, 2013
Ive put about 10 miles on it.. The top and windshield is suppose to be in Friday.. Trying to decide on what size tires to go with..