P1000m5 P1000-3 Probox top

W

Wesley

Oct 5, 2018
Jackson, Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hardlyworkin, you would be correct. It is an absurdly expensive roof with integrated lights and speakers.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
Fro

Fro

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2016
Ardmore
I have one on my 1000-5. I’ve driven thru some heavy brush and it’s just laughed it off.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
W

Wesley

Oct 5, 2018
Jackson, Al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A buddy of mine has one on his rzr and had a pretty serious wreck where he flipped multiple times. Basically destroyed all of his plastics and roll cage but his probox made it out with a few scars but 100% operational. After all of the repairs were made he just strapped his top back on like nothing happened. May not be the greatest value around but that sure made me want one.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Once you figure in the cost of a hard top lights and stereo equipment I don’t it’s all that bad a deal. My only concern is the weight of those at the highest possible place, could be tippy. They are pretty nice though

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had one on my first 1000-5 and it was awesome....having said that I would guess it’s weighs a minimum of 150lbs.

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!