P1000-3LE accessory decisions

M

Mater80

Dec 3, 2020
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi all, Am David, Located around Charlotte NC. Am new to the forum, also the proud new 2018 P1000-3 LE owner. New from dealer a year ago. Been looking and searching ideas.. Have a tinted top, Swamp Donkey radio bar, Front opening windshield from super ATV. Enjoy my unit. Use it around the home/farm WAY more than I expected.

Been bouncing around the idea of closing the cab the rest of the way in and putting a inferno heater box under the seat, with the floor vent and defrost vents.. On the cooler winter days. It would be nice. I guess my question is.. 1, For being in the southeast area, where even 10 degrees is kinda rare, 30s-20s are normal This be over kill? Assume this is designed for a area of Canada or Northern where it gets in the negatives. 2 Where the unit sits in the area under the seat, how much is it a concern of creek water getting in the compartment a issue. Assuming it has to be sealed up. OR the kit itself is sealed.

Appreciate all the input in advance am learning how to get around on the page so bare with me.. lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi all, Am David, Located around Charlotte NC. Am new to the forum, also the proud new 2018 P1000-3 LE owner. New from dealer a year ago. Been looking and searching ideas.. Have a tinted top, Swamp Donkey radio bar, Front opening windshield from super ATV. Enjoy my unit. Use it around the home/farm WAY more than I expected.

Been bouncing around the idea of closing the cab the rest of the way in and putting a inferno heater box under the seat, with the floor vent and defrost vents.. On the cooler winter days. It would be nice. I guess my question is.. 1, For being in the southeast area, where even 10 degrees is kinda rare, 30s-20s are normal This be over kill? Assume this is designed for a area of Canada or Northern where it gets in the negatives. 2 Where the unit sits in the area under the seat, how much is it a concern of creek water getting in the compartment a issue. Assuming it has to be sealed up. OR the kit itself is sealed.

Appreciate all the input in advance am learning how to get around on the page so bare with me.. lol
Welcome!

Reactions: JenElio and TxDoc
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome from South FL!
Sorry I can't be of much help with the cab enclosure, not really somt'n I have experience with down here. If anything I would need one with a/c!!
But........pics or it didn't happen!!

#NTC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!