BOX1

Service Manual for 2022 P1000-5 Trail thats coming soon!

B

Btmason

Feb 5, 2022
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I am closing in on my order for a 2022 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 Trail Edition (will post pics when it comes in or it didn’t happen ;). My dealer is offering a kickback discount if I finance the full amount of the machine, and I am considering applying my discount to the machine, where they typically try to apply it to an extended warranty or maintenance package. I am a former auto service mechanic turned mechanical engineer, so I am looking to not purchase any maintenance package in lieu of buying a copy of service manual, anybody have a link to purchase the 2022 1000-5 service manual? I have seen paper copies but no electronic copies for sale online, also I assume I don’t need a special service manual for the trail model but if I’m potentially incorrect that feedback may be helpful as well, thanks in advance for any helpful info!

P

pacesetter

May 6, 2022
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've always been able to find copies of service manuals without buying them. I always feel that dealers should supply a digital copy for free to those looking to do their own repairs. I have a 2022 1000-5 Trail on hold too... second in line here after someone getting theirs in June.

I'd pay for it if it was < $50 but usually those manuals are a few hundred from the dealer and the paper copies always get covered in grease so I like the digital too. Sorry I can't help much - I've only been able to find the 2016~2020 service manual, which I downloaded anyways to skim as a general reference. I'm on the lookout for the 2022 trail manual also.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Helm Inc who manufacturers the paper copies for Honda and other OEM's has the service manual for roughly $75 shipped to your door. Not a bad investment on a $20,000 machine.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'd pay for it if it was < $50 but usually those manuals are a few hundred from the dealer and the paper copies always get covered in grease so I like the digital too. Sorry I can't help much - I've only been able to find the 2016~2020 service manual, which I downloaded anyways to skim as a general reference. I'm on the
I have a much better Idea for ya.....
When it's available @Hondasxs will have it on here. only one catch, upgrade your membership to a supporting memember and you get IT plus the others FREE 24/7. It's a small price to pay.

G

Gooseit69

May 12, 2022
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would you mind telling me what you paid out the door minus taxes and any other accessories that weren't included?

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome @Btmason from a former Michigander
1a

H

HondaTech

I've always been able to find copies of service manuals without buying them. I always feel that dealers should supply a digital copy for free to those looking to do their own repairs. I have a 2022 1000-5 Trail on hold too... second in line here after someone getting theirs in June.

I'd pay for it if it was < $50 but usually those manuals are a few hundred from the dealer and the paper copies always get covered in grease so I like the digital too. Sorry I can't help much - I've only been able to find the 2016~2020 service manual, which I downloaded anyways to skim as a general reference. I'm on the lookout for the 2022 trail manual also.

We don't even get hard copies from Honda anymore, it's all online and they charge for that as well and we have no way to download them.

We should supply the parts for free as well, no?

Reactions: RedorDead
R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought a PDF version online for less than $30. They’re easy to find.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!