BOX1

P1000 P1K clutch recall fix...

evildoctor

evildoctor

May 2, 2016
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok so this is pretty much a late update but I guess better late than never if its helpful to someone else then it's all worth it. After checking again on my cutting off issue, there actually were a code that displayed a few seconds after it dies. The code is (6 long dashes follow by 2 short dashes) which reads OTC 62-1 (No.1 or No.2 CLUTCH OIL PRESSURE HIGH) on Honda's service manual. My dealer didn't give me the time or day to look into my issue at first since I've picked it back up from that clutch recall I had done. When I told them that I found the code "#62", they called me back and said please bring it back in b/c basically it had something to do with what they just done as far as the recall goes. Long story short, these "professional techs" at my dealer did not replace the worn out clutches and just installed the larger cover for the recall....go figure!

• Wow
Reactions: BigOL3 and TripleB
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!