P1000 P1k or P700

J

JTW

Things have a way of working out in the long run. I've been on a list for a dozer to come to my place and freshen some trails that are way overgrown. To much for my brush hog. Dozer dude has been out of state since March. I asked if he knew anyone else that might do this work. He gave me a name of a retired guy. We met, went over what was to be done. Agreed on a price and set the date for this past week.

All went well except for he mistakenly drover over my septic tank. We thought he only got the clean out so no prob. Wrong. He busted the cap and piece that holds the aerator motor. The tank itself did not crack as far as I know. Septic companies are swamped getting in tanks for new builds and maintenance ...so none available to give me an estimate till next week.

Due to this potential 6k expense and no insurance to help cover it (dozer dude had no insurance, he's retired, and my homeowners said septic systems are not covered) I will not be buying another sxs. Oh well. It was fun shopping.
Yeah.. sounds like it worked out for the original dozer operator!

Reactions: ZeroG and BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!