P1000 P1K Owners Manual

yooperjj

yooperjj

Jan 19, 2018
Lowell, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm currently waiting on delivery of a new 2017 P1K-5. The dealer said it was on back order and won't be in for 3-5 weeks. Not sure why a 2017 would be on back order?? Anyway, since it was going to be a little longer I asked the dealer for a copy of the owners manual to review in the interim. He informed me that the manuals ship with the unit and they had no access to a PDF file. Sooooo, I gave the folks at Honda Powersports Support a call and they emailed a very nice PDF copy. I was pulling my hair out trying to find one on the internet.

I was going to upload a copy to the Resources section of the forum but was quite sure what category to put it under. If someone will show this newbie the light I'd be happy to stick a copy there so others don't have to feel my pain. Cheers.

P.s.
I also created a bookmark table in the document to help navigating around document when using.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thats awesome, I asked and was told it did not exist.
Best bet would be dump it into a google drive and post a link for members to download.

Before you do that, chat with @Hondasxs or another mod to confirm they want it shared on the site.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
By the way, welcome to the club.

K

Kathygriffey

Jul 5, 2018
Greenleaf
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone have a 2016 manual for Honda Pioneer?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!