p4 is wonderful for moving stuff like deer stand.

B

b4hntn

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2013
texashuntinglease.com
I say deer stand, you may say blind or even hide. We make ours from totes, with or without the bladder using, electrical conduit, hose clamps, tarp and cable ties. Here is a very easy way to move them with three hitch items from Harbor Freight. I turn the center two hole part over for quail dogs boxes to get them up and away from the exhaust.

Attachments

• SAM_0620.JPG
    SAM_0620.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 763
  • SAM_0621.JPG
    SAM_0621.JPG
    387.5 KB · Views: 771
  • SAM_0622.JPG
    SAM_0622.JPG
    378.8 KB · Views: 773
B

b4hntn

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2013
texashuntinglease.com
The next project is to move a 14' tripod stand. I'll let you know if we can just put it across the top of the p4 without dismantling it. I'm optimistic.

F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
Hey. It gets the job done. Seemed to work well. Ya the tripod will be challenging.

Oh. It's just a deer stand. Yes even when on the ground.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Yep. Seems light enough. I would move it like this too.

Ummm.. It's on the ground so it's a blind. Lol.
The 14 ft'er is a stand.

B

b4hntn

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2013
texashuntinglease.com
We do have our preferences. For me, anything I hunt deer from is a stand. It doesn't really matter. I call the cattle ponds here tanks. I don't have words to describe how pleased I am with the p4.

We opted out of hunting dangerous South African game from a hide after our guide's story of several lions circling for the kill while he was in the ground hide. Plains animals were a huge success.

B

b4hntn

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2013
texashuntinglease.com
With a 4-Wheeler we had to completely disassemble this tripod deer stand to move it. Look how easy it is with a p4.

Attachments

• SAM_0626.JPG
    SAM_0626.JPG
    387.9 KB · Views: 508
B

b4hntn

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2013
texashuntinglease.com
Yes, all three cross bars on the ROPS line up flat. It worked perfectly for a 2 or 3 mile trip even crossed a steep muddy branch. Probably a little less than legal on 1/2 mile of county road. The legs were 4 ft wider than the p4.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!