P500 P500 2" Bracket Lift

T

Texas_Newfie

Apr 5, 2017
Katy Texas
Ownership

1. 500
dude that kids took alot of ppls money the disappeared

Yeah. He seemed to fill the first few batch orders, and then split. Some people finally saying they're getting their kits, but I'd be wary.

I ended up selling mine shortly after. I had a Rhino axle on the front passenger, but even that was binding ever so slightly. I'll wait until the long arm kit is done and ready ;)

luckymike

luckymike

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2016
michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yeah. He seemed to fill the first few batch orders, and then split. Some people finally saying they're getting their kits, but I'd be wary.

I ended up selling mine shortly after. I had a Rhino axle on the front passenger, but even that was binding ever so slightly. I'll wait until the long arm kit is done and ready ;)
Speaking from experience,he was probably was doing it on the sly at work until the boss caught on.

TeamCheap

TeamCheap

Mar 10, 2018
southeast michigan
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
This is interesting, a two inch lift without having to change any driveline components.
So do the stock shocks limit suspension travel.....is there more suspension travel to be had with a shock that has more stroke.

I would think a longer stroke shock leaning inward allowing more suspension travel and larger tires to help keep from bottoming out would be worthwhile.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
This is interesting, a two inch lift without having to change any driveline components.
So do the stock shocks limit suspension travel.....is there more suspension travel to be had with a shock that has more stroke.

I would think a longer stroke shock leaning inward allowing more suspension travel and larger tires to help keep from bottoming out would be worthwhile.
Ive done tons of front end work to my P5 a few months back and i was curious how far my front suspension could go down without the axles binding. I unbolted my front shock bolts and moved my a-arms down about an inch farther than the stock shock would allow and my axles binded and locked up. Now ive done broke all my stock Honda axles here and there and replaced them with elcheapo axles off of ebay or amazon. Maybe a stock Honda axle offers a little more travel. So i know i couldnt use longer shocks on mine anyway, maybe you could.

Reactions: 100Acre
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
so kason stole everyones money then trys to buy my doors
Screenshot 20180506 162146

advertisement
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Oh lord. Yeah the wife told me about that. Some people you just cant argue reason with, even in a polite way. Anyway, looking forward to september in w.v. !

Reactions: jak9922

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!