BOX1

P500 P500 Glory! ...maybe

Raghorn

Raghorn

Aug 26, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Just ordered P5, picking it up as soon as hat and glasses, and wench installed. Hope all you Honda guys are right. I have looked all over and finally found one on the floor in Iowa.
If it helps, I love my P500! Works great for my needs. Reliable and hardworking. It all depends on what you need and want from it that will determine your experience.

T

Tom Fruth

Jun 22, 2021
411 4th Ave S.E. , St Joseph, Mn
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Will a set of 25 x10-12 fit on a 2021 p 500? I know width size size is different from manufactor. Hope someone has tried and will respond. Thanks

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Will a set of 25 x10-12 fit on a 2021 p 500? I know width size size is different from manufactor. Hope someone has tried and will respond. Thanks
They will but I would recommend using the same size wheels (width & offset) for all 4 along with a set of 1" wheel spacers in the rear to even out the track.

FWIW, I'm running 26x9x12 on all 4, 5+2 wheels & 1" spacers on the rear.

LilRedDonkey

LilRedDonkey

Feb 25, 2021
cheesyland
Ownership

1. 500
for the rear wheels yes, the fronts are to skinny for 10's. find some stock rear wheels for the front, cheapest way to what you want. 1in. spacers in the rear as mentioned above if you want, not needed though. can have my rear wheels if you want to make a road trip to wi.. some paint scrapes from manual tire changer, nothing a can of black semi gloss won't take care of. no dings or dents are new otherwise.

hallic

hallic

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2019
Central MN
Ownership

1. 500
for the rear wheels yes, the fronts are to skinny for 10's. find some stock rear wheels for the front, cheapest way to what you want. 1in. spacers in the rear as mentioned above if you want, not needed though. can have my rear wheels if you want to make a road trip to wi.. some paint scrapes from manual tire changer, nothing a can of black semi gloss won't take care of. no dings or dents are new otherwise.
How far into Wisconsin are ya?

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!