Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Motion carried. lol.

Though we have not discussed in the normal order, I do agree he has brought a lot to the community in the terms of building a customizing his Pioneer 500. I accept his nomination in receiving the "Club contributor" banner. I know the members appreciate the help and mods he has built.
Great, glad to hear it @Hondasxs!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Chooglin, did you announce to send payment and I missed it somewhere??

C

Chooglin

@Chooglin, did you announce to send payment and I missed it somewhere??
No not yet !

I just got word tonight that they are all welded up and I will be picking them up tomorrow. I hope to have them all boxed up by Friday and ready to ship !

I have to do repairs on my garage door opener on Thursday (drive gear stripped) so I cant work on them that night !

I will post something on Friday night or Saturday morning on how to make payment !

Thanks again everyone
Joe

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No not yet !

I just got word tonight that they are all welded up and I will be picking them up tomorrow. I hope to have them all boxed up by Friday and ready to ship !

I have to do repairs on my garage door opener on Thursday (drive gear stripped) so I cant work on them that night !

I will post something on Friday night or Saturday morning on how to make payment !

Thanks again everyone
Joe
Oh, no worry no hurry, I just didn't want to be the guy that didn't send a check. :)

C

Chooglin

Thank you. 2017 500 comes in next week. Cant wait, from Stow, OH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm not far from you , Ravenna Ohio ,

Where did you buy your p500 from ?

halla

halla

Nov 7, 2016
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Our family friend owns Sills in Brookpark, she doesn't sell Pioneers, but worked a deal with another dealer. By far it was the best price, I called 5 other dealers within 50 miles and no one was even close.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Our family friend owns Sills in Brookpark, she doesn't sell Pioneers, but worked a deal with another dealer. By far it was the best price, I called 5 other dealers within 50 miles and no one was even close.

Honda East in Maumee is a big dealer down there. I was hitting that place pretty regular and almost bought from them.
Couple hours away from you guys though.

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Chooglin, just wondering, is there any provision to lock the glove box? Not a deal breaker, but would be a nice addition.
Also, PayPal might be a good way for you to receive payment, plus you will be able to print shipping labels from there as well.

C

Chooglin

We actually looked into lockable latches and the ones we tried out , did not work (to long and interfered withe top of box when opening). these boxes will not be lockable !
We are looking at other options for future boxes.

I do use PayPal for payment method , it's the easiest way to do it !

Thanks for the suggestion

C

Chooglin

Guess what me and Mrs. Chooglin are doing ? 20161208 174627

Last edited by a moderator:
doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
I haven't ordered one of these yet. I'm guessing at the price you are selling these for shipped doesn't leave much meat on the bone for you. But it's pretty awesome what you and the misses are doing. Thanks! (and I will eventually order one).

C

Chooglin

Ok everyone , I have some good news and some bad.

Good: These are ready to be shipped , but wont go out until Monday !

Bad: I only have 25 available (we scrapped out a few)
We did put another order in for 25 more to be laser cut , so hopefully these will be ready in 2-3 weeks !

I will be sending the top 24 people on the list a PM with payment info and options.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS AND YOUR HONDASXS FORUM NAME WHEN PAYING

Glove box order 2

Anyone that is in the top 24 on the list that is no longer interested , please let me know so I can move on to the next person in line !!!!!

Thanks to everyone for being patient and showing interest in these boxes
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Downloaded paypal today. You should have received my payment. :) Merry Christmas to ME! Can't wait to get it.

Can't thank you enough for all your hard work! Can't forget Mrs. Chooglin... a big thank you to you too!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!! :)

..... I'm glad you invented this box and I can put a "little" money in your pocket instead of Hondas. :)

C

Chooglin

Downloaded paypal today. You should have received my payment. :) Merry Christmas to ME! Can't wait to get it.

Can't thank you enough for all your hard work! Can't forget Mrs. Chooglin... a big thank you to you too!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!! :)

..... I'm glad you invented this box and I can put a "little" money in your pocket instead of Hondas. :)
Thank you very much , I am glad I can offer them to this great group of people ! !

C

Chooglin

I haven't ordered one of these yet. I'm guessing at the price you are selling these for shipped doesn't leave much meat on the bone for you. But it's pretty awesome what you and the misses are doing. Thanks! (and I will eventually order one).
Thank you !

I now make enough on each box , that it is worth the time and effort that I put in them. The first 15 boxes I made , really wasn't worth it , but I'm still glad I did them.
As long as there is interest in the boxes , I will keep making them.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!