H

highpocks

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2016
prescott mi
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you !

I now make enough on each box , that it is worth the time and effort that I put in them. The first 15 boxes I made , really wasn't worth it , but I'm still glad I did them.
As long as there is interest in the boxes , I will keep making them.
joe ck. and address in the mail. MERRY XMAS AND A SAFE HOLIDAY FOR YOU AND THE FAMILY.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
C

Chooglin

I will be shipping more boxes out tomorrow , so if you want your box to ship out tomorrow , I will need payment tonight !

Thanks
Joe

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I will be shipping more boxes out tomorrow , so if you want your box to ship out tomorrow , I will need payment tonight !

Thanks
Joe

Thanks
Joe
I didn't see a PM to me, thought I was 26 on list. If I moved up, let me know how to send via PayPal to you.

R

Rustell

My glovebox just arrived.. I'm gonna wrap it and put it under the tree.
Pioneer glovebox

advertisement
William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could someone post the install instructions? I can't seem to search and find any...

Reactions: Dp5hunter
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!