P500 P500 glove boxes for sale

C

Chooglin

well mine still works good no issues as of yet keep up the good work maybe for your next venture you can design under seat storage and under hood storage cheaper then the Honda plastic ones lol
Thank you , glad it's holding up !

After I finish up the shock bracket mod , I will be trying out some new stuff to offer !

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Mine made it to California yesterday. Great quality craftsmanship!! Thanks Chooglin!
Cool! Are you doing your own install Oak?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I SEE THE NEWER VERSION HAS LONGER HINGE THEN THE ONE I GOT LOOKS BEEFIER NICE
Well, that's how things usually go. Feed back and in service tells a lot. Consider this the new and improved series! :)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thank you , glad it's holding up !

After I finish up the shock bracket mod , I will be trying out some new stuff to offer !
Cool. I'm very interested in what @JWB is doing with front shocks, I may need brackets if I do the same.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

I have 7 glove boxes up for grabs! I sent out 24 PM's to the top 24 on the list and did not get a reply from 9 of them.

So if anybody wants one, PM me or post here and I will send you the payment info.

Thanks again to all of you that have purchased one of these , I greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
advertisement
DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I have 9 glove boxes up for grabs! I sent out 24 PM's to the top 24 on the list and did not get a reply from 9 of them.

So if anybody wants one, PM me or post here and I will send you the payment info.

Thanks again to all of you that have purchased one of these , I greatly appreciate it.
Hey Chooglin, I'm fairly new to this forum and haven't quite figured out how to PM - Please let me know how to get PayPal funds to you for a glove box. Thanks,

C

Chooglin

Bump..........I still have some glove boxes available.Need to sell these so I can purchase another gun :) :) :)

doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
I'd love to see one of these new ones painted and installed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'd love to see one of these new ones painted and installed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Make it your own, @Chooglin has a few more to peddle!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
H

highpocks

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2016
prescott mi
Ownership

1. 500
I have 9 glove boxes up for grabs! I sent out 24 PM's to the top 24 on the list and did not get a reply from 9 of them.
mine showed up to day. real nice work on the glove
mine showed up to day. real nice work on the glove box. thanks chooglin

boxes. thanks choolin

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!