P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thank you appreciate it

If you want it it's yours. I'm trying to work out the numbers on upgrading to a 700. Just let me know for sure so he doesn't get stuck with it

C

Chooglin

Gb 1
Also how will I know how to install.I know you drill out rivets for warning plate.What is best to cut hole with.
After you remove the warning plate , you will measure a 1/2" in from the small ledge/lip all the way around and cut it with a utility knife with a sharp blade.this will get you close to size and you trim as needed , to get a snug fit.
Remove the magnet from the box, insert the box in opening and secure it to the tab on the frame.bolt the magnet back on the box and adjust magnet as needed !

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chooglin

No sorry !..........it's really not that bad , just take your time and don't rush it !

advertisement
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
glad it worked out. I took the wife riding for the first time a few weeks ago and she loved it but said the 500 is too small and did not have enough travel. So she said she would love to go more often but we need a bigger ride with more "bounce" as she put it. She really liked the Polaris' we saw on the trails. So I'm either going Polaris 900 or Pioneer 700. I may test drive a 700 this week and see if the ride is smoother

C

Chooglin

glad it worked out. I took the wife riding for the first time a few weeks ago and she loved it but said the 500 is too small and did not have enough travel. So she said she would love to go more often but we need a bigger ride with more "bounce" as she put it. She really liked the Polaris' we saw on the trails. So I'm either going Polaris 900 or Pioneer 700. I may test drive a 700 this week and see if the ride is smoother
Trade the wife in and keep the 500 j/k.........hope it all works out for ya !

Reactions: teakmtn and markie
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That would cost way too much. You'd see me on a tricycle on the trails.

And I may just keeping the 500 after its all said and done

Reactions: teakmtn
scottp500

scottp500

Jun 24, 2015
Received my box today, that was some fast shipping! It looks great! Thanks for fabbing those up for us. Now if you can come on over to the Hoosier state and install it for me:) Thanks again!!

C

Chooglin

Received my box today, that was some fast shipping! It looks great! Thanks for fabbing those up for us. Now if you can come on over to the Hoosier state and install it for me:) Thanks again!!
Not problem........post pics after the install please !

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!