P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

C

Chooglin

I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
Gb templates

I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I would be interested.

Reactions: Chooglin
IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm interested. How does your latch mechanism work? I saw your finished pictures. Is that a magnet?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes it's a magnet !
What's the depth of it? I'm not sure that I can still use one. Once I did all my electronics work under the hood including dual battery, I clogged that area up pretty good with all the wiring and contractor.

C

Chooglin

What's the depth of it? I'm not sure that I can still use one. Once I did all my electronics work under the hood including dual battery, I clogged that area up pretty good with all the wiring and contractor.
It is 6" deep ..........you will definetly need to have that area open !
I had to move my winch contactor to install mine.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It is 6" deep ..........you will definetly need to have that area open !
I had to move my winch contactor to install mine.
Lol, did I say contractor? Of course I meant contactor, auto correct.

C

Chooglin

Templates are going to the laser shop tomorrow, so I should have a price for you guys by Thursday of this week !!

Last edited by a moderator:
cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
View attachment 13773
I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box
I am interested too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!