P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

C

Chooglin

any word yet on box yet chooglin.
Not really , the guy that is laser cutting the pieces, has been giving me the run around on getting them done !!!.......if they are not done by Friday , I will be looking for someone else to cut them for me !!!

Sorry about this everyone !!

Newfiebullet

Newfiebullet

Apr 13, 2016
Labrador, Canada
No need to be sorry, it's out of your hands. I appreciate all your doin... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trigger
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Not really , the guy that is laser cutting the pieces, has been giving me the run around on getting them done !!!.......if they are not done by Friday , I will be looking for someone else to cut them for me !!!

Sorry about this everyone !!
no need to apologize.Your doing all you can do.Just keep us posted.thanks

C

Chooglin

Just a little update ! As I said earlier, I have all the parts to make 15 boxes.I went to harbor freight to pick up a 18" metal brake and they had none. I ended up ordering one online , and it should be here Wednesday.

I am going to hire a welder to weld these up so I can get them done quicker in the future !! I will bend one box this weekend and send it off to the welder monday , to see how much he will charge me per box to weld them !! If it's a reasonable price and I like his work , I will give him the rest of the boxes to weld !!!

I will be going on vacation for a week leaving May 13 , so I really doubt they will ship before then !!

Once again , I am sorry for the delay and I will get these done and shipped !!!

Joe

T

teakmtn

Mar 25, 2016
Eastern Sierra
No worries, I always heard good things come to those who wait. I'll be standing by and ready to forward funds when you say it's time. Have a great vacation!

Reactions: Chooglin
Meridian83646

Meridian83646

Mar 30, 2016
Meridian, Idaho
Just a little update ! As I said earlier, I have all the parts to make 15 boxes.I went to harbor freight to pick up a 18" metal brake and they had none. I ended up ordering one online , and it should be here Wednesday.

I am going to hire a welder to weld these up so I can get them done quicker in the future !! I will bend one box this weekend and send it off to the welder monday , to see how much he will charge me per box to weld them !! If it's a reasonable price and I like his work , I will give him the rest of the boxes to weld !!!

I will be going on vacation for a week leaving May 13 , so I really doubt they will ship before then !!

Joe
Not in any rush. Maybe your guy could spot weld them. Spot welds are strong and some members want them water tight they could silicone the outside of the seams. just a thought. Have a safe vacation.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Joe
Don't sweat it Joe. You're doing us a favor and if anyone gets too impatient they can always try making their own. Enjoy your vacation, we'll still be here when you're ready. I'm more worried about you selling all 15 and me not getting one. Thanks for keeping us posted though.

Newfiebullet

Newfiebullet

Apr 13, 2016
Labrador, Canada
And also same here... Let me know when u want payment....no rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: markie
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york

Joe
thanks for the heads up no rush enjoy your vacation we shall still be here waiting for our glove boxes

Reactions: markie and Chooglin
T

tex

May 3, 2016
arkansas
I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
View attachment 13773
I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box
I would like one

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!