Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I don't have my P500 yet, but when I do, I will be wanting one.
What part of the eastern Sierra will you be riding in?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Looks like you can quit your day job and start making glove boxes for the P-500 Chooglin.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Update : I should be picking up the parts tomorrow and I will be charging $65.00 + shipping.
I only had enough parts cut, for 15 glove boxes. If the interest is still there ,after these first 15 sell , I will gladly make more !!!

I will not be taking any orders until I have all 15 boxes finished ,so please bear with me.
I really got over my head with projects around my house and I am doing a juggling act between them all !!
My plan is to have all of them ready to ship in 3 weeks !!! I hope to be better prepared should I need to make more !!

I wiil post up some pics of the parts ,as soon as I get them.

I would like to thank everyone who has shown interest in these boxes

Thanks,
Joe

C

Chooglin

I forgot to mention , I will be starting a new thread when I am ready to take orders , with instructions on how to order !!

Reactions: Fordman and markie
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Update : I should be picking up the parts tomorrow and I will be charging $65.00 + shipping.
I only had enough parts cut, for 15 glove boxes. If the interest is still there ,after these first 15 sell , I will gladly make more !!!

I will not be taking any orders until I have all 15 boxes finished ,so please bear with me.
I really got over my head with projects around my house and I am doing a juggling act between them all !!
My plan is to have all of them ready to ship in 3 weeks !!! I hope to be better prepared should I need to make more !!

Thanks,
Joe
SIGN ME UP FOR ONE. I'LL MAIL YOU PAYMENT

Newfiebullet

Newfiebullet

Apr 13, 2016
Labrador, Canada
I want one forsure but shipping will be to Canada... Hope that is not a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm 5 miles south of South Lake Tahoe, still in the Basin. So will mostly plan to be riding around Luther pass, Carson pass, Ebbitts pass and western Nevada.
Goodness! I love the Tahoe area, you lucky man.

Reactions: Tflynn
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york

Thanks,
Joe
im still in let me know how to send the money when there ready looking forward to installing it in my P 500 thanks

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

Thanks,
Joe
Didn't scare me away with that price. I'm still in.

C

Chooglin

Didn't scare me away with that price. I'm still in.
I am still waiting on the parts from the laser shop, he claims " they will be done tomorrow " but he also told me they would be done last Friday ............I hope to have them in my hands tomorrow! !!

Reactions: markie

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!